- As low as $550/Week
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fence around the pool
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this PropertyHOME HIGHLIGHTS:
Bed Linens and Bath Towels
Community Pool Access
Hot/Cold Outdoor Shower
Open and Covered Decks
Welcome to Sandcastle! This home offers expansive sea vistas beginning on the ground level! Sitting at the end of Shipwreck Lane this home offers privacy and convenience as well as comfort and fabulous amenities all around.
The ground level accommodates 2 guest rooms as well as a common living room area that offers a sleeper couch. The guest rooms are sophistically decorated and ideally furnished. One guest room offers a queen bed and the other offers a twin/twin bunk. They both share the hall bathroom that is positioned just between the two spaces. The elevator begins its service in this hallway and access to the garage is also available. The golf cart and 2nd full-size refrigerator is located in the garage for ease of access.. Slip around the back of the home to the secluded private pool for calming in the sun or a fast invigorating dip.
The 2nd level of this home was made for sleeping! As you make your way up the stairs or step off the elevator, you will find 2 suite-style guest rooms with Queen beds and also the King Primary Suite. The roomy Primary Suite is an airy room with a relaxing area as well as access to the covered porch and sun deck. Its opulent bathroom is complete with soaking tub, huge separate shower, double vanity, all with finishes worthy of this fairytale home. As part of the Spinnaker’s Fresh Bed Promise all bed linens are laundered between guests, even the comforters.
Upon entering the 3rd level of this castle, the open floor plan offers storybook vistas. The kitchen is open to the living room and two dining areas. The kitchen is equipped with all of the necessities and a few extras needed to prepare the meal of choice. The observation room offers vistas and seating fit for a day of relaxing while appreciating the vistas. The wrap around porches are completely furnished and time can either be spent enjoying the warm sun or the cool shade.
The beach and community pool access is located at the corner of Shipwreck Lane and Louise Howard Court. This is just a few mins. walk away or an even faster cart ride.
Guest room with Queen bed
Guest room with Bunk bed
Common area with Queen sleeper couch
Primary suite with King bed, private bath
Guest room with Queen bed, private bath
Guest room with Queen bed, private bath
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus offer guide books with savings for vacation rentals, restaurants and attractions. Keep an eye out for these guides and coupon books, because this allows vacationers to experience the very same fantastic attractions at a generally significantly discounted.
- Want to stay away from packed areas and save cash? Shoulder seasons feature impressive offers.
- Plenty of property management companies and owners offer discount rates for active duty and veteran members of the U.S. Armed forces, or returning travelers to the same rental. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a reduction.
- Some vacation rentals are practically catered to specific travelers, whether it is oceanside rentals with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to night life or waterfront homes that feature their own boat launching areas. You should prioritize your proximity to the activities and interesting attractions you are most interested in.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance together with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, provides guests reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed resulting from health related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Home Advice
Many people are surprised to discover how many vacation homes are offered in Havelock. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Virtually all rentals in Havelock are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. Owners frequently choose management companies to assist with online advertising, housekeeping services and maintenance tasks.
Seasoned Havelock vacationers have identified a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however many novices will be happy to find that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you know where they should look.
Searching for and booking the best rental property:
Before you start to book "2nd Row Oceanview, private pool, elevator, golf cart, and easy beach access.", go through our brief collection of things to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many trendy destinations, In Havelock the best vacation rentals are booked very early. To guarantee the greatest selection of vacation rentals, we advise searching and reserving your Havelock rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for groups to plot their Summer trips..
Choose your Area and Vacation Week
Agreement can be tough among relatives, but as soon as this difficult part is complete everything will quickly slide in place.
Just How Many Beds?
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Remember that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for the company. Generally rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Make sure "2nd Row Oceanview, private pool, elevator, golf cart, and easy beach access." satisfies your budget *during your desired week*. If several individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, ensure each group understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. One individual in your party needs to be responsible for gathering payments and accepting responsibility for the complete rental payment at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is your group searching for? Is a screened deck a necessity? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Will the rental have bikes and beach toys available during your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your party to help narrow your search to the perfect rental.
Commonly the elder generation has trouble with staircases. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Make sure you include your furry family members. While many rental homes allow dogs, guidelines and fees fluctuate per property. Many limitations might dismiss a prospective rental. Make sure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start your Search
As soon as the area, time and family members are decided, search multiple resources to get the best vacation home selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Havelock local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local rental home management companies take pride in a first-class vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make certain that the vacation rental has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company may know of similar homes that fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an extra night. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to negotiate a reduced rate.
Study the Contract
You will have to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal rate, visitors will have to pay local taxes when booking "2nd Row Oceanview, private pool, elevator, golf cart, and easy beach access.", as well as any other additional fees that may be mandatory depending on their situation, including a dog fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
If you need to Cancel
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy before booking. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
After you believe you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Make sure to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest saving the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any damage right after you arrive. If you find damages, or if fixes are required get in touch with the property manager right away. This will prevent conflicts during check out.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager promptly. A brief phone call eliminates many hassles.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Often, neighboring properties are lived in by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Confirm that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and wardrobes.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damages. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Many rental home sites seek reviews after your stay . Property owners and property managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If something was wrong and they failed to fix it in a practical manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you should note that in your feedback.
Learn and Improve
Does everyone want to re-book next year? If everything was fantastic, next year's trip planning will be simple. Otherwise, you have gained valuable experience to help with another search.
- Mac Daddy's - 3.0 miles
- 4 J's Cafe and Bakery - 1.5 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 2.0 miles
- The Trading Post - 2.4 miles
- Ben & Jerry's - 2.4 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 2.5 miles
- Lazzara’s Pizza & Subs - 1.0 miles
- 4J’s Cafe And Bake Shop - 1.5 miles
- Mac Daddy's - 3.0 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 3.5 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.8 miles
- Water Boggan - 1.3 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 1.5 miles
- Teezher Charters - 1.5 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 1.5 miles
- Island Harbor Marina - 2.0 miles