- As low as $778/Night
- 9 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 20
- 6 bathrooms
- 9 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hiking nearby
- Jet skiing nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Lobster/crab pot
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 20
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 20
- 9 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Appreciate your extended family, but not enough to hang out with them 24/7? Summer Breeze is the ideal place for you! Summer Breeze is a private triplex home, featuring THREE separate living spaces, each with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, a living room, dining area and full kitchen! The pressure is OFF to fix a giant family dinner every nighttime while trying to relax - each family group can prepare a dish in their own kitchen to share, or just split off for some peaceful time in each unit!
Summer Breeze is located directly across from a beach walkway on a peaceful street - you'll be on the soft sand in moments! Come home for lunch and snacks - don't worry about sand in the sandwiches! And there are gorgeous vistas of the crystal ocean from the roomy upper decks (East and West units). The slightly more petite lower East unit, which we affectionately call "The Bungalow," offers ocean peeks, a shady patio and NO STAIRS to contend with!
New to the rental market in 2022! Each of the upper East and West units sleeps 7 in 3 bedrooms. The Bungalow (lower East unit) sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms. All rooms - living areas AND all 9 bedrooms - in Summer Breeze have a view toward the ocean, and the decks will provide plenty of relaxation as the sun goes down!
All kitchens are entirely outfitted with all of the essential items (pots, pans, dishes, silverware, flatware, serving dishes, appliances) you'll need to whip up a great meal! Summer Breeze also offers high-speed Spectrum internet and TV.
A max. of 2 cars per unit would normally be allowed; however, with ONLY full-home units, you can squeeze 7 cars into the lot, but understand that it will be tight.
We are Ken Dehnel and Helen Ramazio, new owners of Summer Breeze, Emerald Isle. Visit us on F B, Summer Breeze Emerald Isle! We also manage Sea Our Point (Vacation Rental By Owner #2185929, owned by Don Wright). Our guests are always our top priority, and we want you to have an amazing hideaway at our homes, with tons of fun memories. We know you will have a great beach vacation at Summer Breeze, and you will appreciate the get-together / separate, peaceful time that this unique home offers!
Come beach with us!
About the Area
Located in Emerald Isle, this vacation home is on the beach. Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier and Star Hill Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Flatwaters Paddling and Emerald Isle Adventures. The Sweet Spot and Emerald Forest Golf are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and ecotours nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best vacation home experience:
Sticking to your budget:
- Summer months are high season in the Havelock area. Book your rental home in Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- In the Havelock area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Havelock area magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines contain offers and deals for local accommodations and attractions.
Choosing the perfect vacation home in Emerald Isle:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and choose a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. Second-Row FULL TRIPLEX w/Great Ocean Views! Sleeps 20-9 BRs! has 9 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before you book the property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or could be applied to your agreement.
More tips for your stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas upon your arrival. message the property manager right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a excellent vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 3.2 miles
- Ben & Jerry's - 3.3 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.3 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 3.7 miles
- 4 J's Cafe and Bakery - 4.2 miles
- Circle Pizza - 3.0 miles
- The Village Market - 3.0 miles
- Pizza Inn Emerald Isle - 3.1 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 2.8 miles
- Cedar Street Park - 3.1 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 3.2 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 3.2 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 3.3 miles
- Patsy Pond Nature Trail - 3.3 miles
- Island Harbor Marina - 3.8 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 4.0 miles
- J R Dunn Jewelers - 4.0 miles
- Carolina Home and Garden - 3.0 miles
- Ben & Jerry's - 3.3 miles
- Flipperz Madris Khakis - 3.7 miles
- Churchwell's Jewelers - 3.1 miles
- Island Essentials - 3.2 miles
- Wings Beachwear - Emerald Isle - 3.2 miles
- Elly's Gifts - 4.1 miles
Ready to book Second-Row FULL TRIPLEX w/Great Ocean Views! Sleeps 20-9 BRs!?Book Online Get Information Call: