About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Appreciate the shining ocean of the Crystal Coast at Peppertree Atlantic Beach! Two bedroom condo with cavernous living area, full kitchen, and two full baths. Each unit has a porch with a view. The master bath comes with a hottub bath tub. There are laundry facilities on the property. Close to local eateries and the historic town of Beaufort. The beach is wide, never too busy, and is ideal for walks and shell collecting. Visit the resort website at: https://atlanticbeachresortnc.com/
About the Area
This condo is located in Atlantic Beach. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Coral Bay Shopping Center and Morehead Plaza Shopping Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best rental home experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Havelock rental home:
- To find the best value, shift your family's Havelock trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Havelock visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- To start, have your group agree to date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Atlantic Beach, 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo at Peppertree Atlantic Beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Havelock rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible online. If they are not listed, contact the host before booking the rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what bed configuration is right for your family.
- If there's a certain Havelock beach you love, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a terrific stay:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any damages to the property during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to compel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 0.7 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 1.6 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.0 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.3 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.6 miles
- Monkey Bar & Grill - 0.3 miles
- Shark Shack - 0.3 miles
- Beach Tavern - 0.4 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.7 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.4 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 4.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.9 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 4.9 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 4.9 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 4.9 miles