- As low as $98/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 3
- Arcade/game room
- Foosball table
- Pool or billiards table
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Jet skiing nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Property does not allow children
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Toaster oven
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 3
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Cute and comfortable 300 sq ft 1 room studio condo. Located on the peaceful end of the island. Spectacular beach with marvelous sunrises and sunsets. Less than 2 blocks away from the beach. Appreciate you stay here with room for 3 adults. Has 1 double bed and futon for additional sleeping space.
Additional amenities are 40” tv, kitchenette with microwave, toaster oven, coffee pot and dishes. Swim in the pool available to guests. Towels and sheets included with your stay. Parking available.
Along with the pool there's a recreation room that you can savor a game of pool or foosball while you're doing laundry.
Other things to note
Please keep in mind this is a modest unit that will comfortably accommodate 3 adults.
To make your stay fun as possible please throughly read the entire listing and descriptions so you know what to expect. Unwanted charges and/or grievances are not delightful for anyone.
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this condo is near the beach. North Carolina Maritime Museum and Core Sound Waterfowl Museum and Heritage Center are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coral Bay Shopping Center and Morehead Plaza Shopping Center. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing, scuba diving, and snorkeling nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Havelock vacation rental experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- To book the most suitable rental home within your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular Havelock attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The sooner your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Havelock area magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines contain money saving offers on local accommodations and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- First, have your group select a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Atlantic Beach Getaway has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Havelock vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the host before you book the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is right for your family.
- If there's an individual Havelock attraction you are crazy about, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or applied to your invoice.
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Document any issues with the property during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many problems.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to propel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 1.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.7 miles
- Kidz at Play - 1.9 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 3.3 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 3.7 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 3.9 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.4 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Estuarine Reserve - 4.1 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.5 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.6 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 2.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.9 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.9 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 2.9 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 2.9 miles