- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fitness center
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor pool
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Timeshare rental. One Bedroom, One Bath with living and dining area, Entirely equipped Kitchen with pots, pans and dishes. One Private balcony. The resort offers three pools, private beach access with showers, tons of parking, security and activities on site.
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this condo is near the beach. Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail and Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum. Traveling with kids? Consider Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway and Flatwaters Paddling. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Havelock rental home experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in Atlantic Beach. Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring months is our best tip for saving money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Havelock area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain discounts for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select vacation dates and spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Beach Resort with Private Beach Access, Pools, Play Areas & More! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you reserve the rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or costs applied to your contract.
- If there's a certain Havelock beach you are crazy about, look for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
More considerations for your visit:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- Record any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to stimulate future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Billfish Grill & Bar - 4.2 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 0.4 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 1.8 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 2.0 miles
- Kidz at Play - 2.0 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.3 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.3 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.5 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.8 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.4 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 4.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.8 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 4.8 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 4.8 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 4.8 miles