About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1700 SQUARE_FEET
- Smoking permitted
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This single family home is a 1 story 3 bedroom 2 bath with magnificant community amenities. Community Clubhouse and Pool, Exercise center, Pickleball & day dock on Taylor Creek. https://www.beaucoastnc.com/community/
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is in the city center and on the waterfront. Morehead City Yacht Basin and Town Creek Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Croatan National Forest and Freedom Park. Traveling with kids? Consider North Carolina Maritime Museum, or check out an event or a game at Big Rock Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Havelock rental experience:
Finding your best deal:
- Book your rental property in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Havelock visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain offers and deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
How to choose the best vacation rental:
- Select vacation dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Beau Coast has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before you book your rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or applied to your agreement.
More tips for your stay:
- Add the property manager's information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Upon arrival, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible source for finding the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a terrific vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 4.0 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 4.4 miles
- Taste of China - 0.9 miles
- Domino's Pizza Crystal Coast - 0.9 miles
- Roland’s Barbecue - 1.0 miles
- Blackbeards Grill and Grog - 1.0 miles
- Beaufort Café - 1.0 miles
- Dragon King - 1.1 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 1.4 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 1.4 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 1.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.5 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 1.5 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 4.2 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Estuarine Reserve - 0.7 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 1.4 miles