About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Sensational private soundfront property shaded by 100-year old live oak trees with a dock. Just one mile from The Boathouse Marina, public boat ramp, and two miles from the Beaufort docks...ideal distance for golf cart rides. This striking tucked-away rental sports the most marvelous sunrise in Carteret County as it rises over Harkers Island bridge. Life is slower here where the egrets fish in the marsh and dolphins play as the tide lazily rolls in. This 1800-sq-ft comfortable bungalow has been freshly refreshed and features three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, full capacity laundry room, and roomy living and entertaining areas, including two outdoor decks for additional leisure. Plenty of space to park boat and trailer in yard. Male and female beach cruiser bicycles included for meandering through town. Brand new dock that is 12-foot on the T. Catch crabs in the crab pot supplied and fish off the dock. No swimming due to oyster rocks in the marsh and shallow water. Bring your kayaks for striking adventures through the marsh. By boat, it's only 20 mins. to get to the Cape and 7 mins. to Wade Shore and Shackelford Banks. Gas up the boat around the corner at Boathouse marina. Linens supplied; smoking outdoors only.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Beaufort Historic Site and Core Creek Bridge are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Arts and Things Gallery and Morehead Plaza Shopping Center. North Carolina Maritime Museum and North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 50 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Booking the best vacation home experience:
When to book a Havelock rental home & When to go:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in Beaufort. Reserve your rental home in Fall or Spring months to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many property management companies supply Havelock area travel guides which often include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Havelock area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and pick the right Havelock vacation home:
- Select your dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Beau Point: Dog-Friendly Waterfront w/dock "Where live oaks meet the sea…” has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the host before booking the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Visiting for a single event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
More tips for your visit:
- Get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Upon arrival, record any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to propel new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Blackbeards Grill and Grog - 1.5 miles
- The Spot - 1.5 miles
- Dragon King - 1.6 miles
- Taste of China - 1.6 miles
- Domino's Pizza Crystal Coast - 1.6 miles
- Roland’s Barbecue - 1.7 miles
- Beaufort Café - 2.1 miles
- Blue Moon Bistro - 2.4 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.4 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 2.4 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.5 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 2.6 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Estuarine Reserve - 1.3 miles
- Lazy Livin Yacht Tours - 2.4 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 2.4 miles