- As low as $89/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- At least 80% lighting from LEDs
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Change of bedsheets (on request)
- Change of towels (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Double-glazed windows
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In a village
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Local artist showcase
- Locally-owned & organized tours & activities
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 540 sq ft (50 sq m)
- Water park
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 540 square feet
This private 544 sq ft nautical-themed bungalow features one huge room with an open sleeping loft (the 2nd bedroom) overlooking the main floor.
Downstairs is furnished with two rockers, a couch, a comfortable queen-size Murphy bed, a TV, dining table.
The loft has a full bed & twin bed. The kitchenette has basics but not equipped for cooking meals (microwave, Kuerig, modest refrigerator).
Sleeping for 4-5. Ideally 2 adults and 3 kids or 4 adults. Off-street parking & room for a boat trailer with prior permission. No Animals or Smoking
A special home away from home, this freshly constructed bungalow is equipped to make your stay in Beaufort fun and comfortable. There is plenty of outdoor seating and gorgeous gardens to appreciate.
The location is ideal -- Just off Front Street and Taylors Creek. And a pleasant waterfront walk/bicycle ride will take you downtown and its many stores and eateries. Meander along the boardwalk, see boats from near and far and savor local flavors at many waterfront eateries.
If you have bicycles, kayaks, or your own boat, bring them...Beaufort is a bicycle, kayak and boating-friendly town with convenient bicycle racks and public water access. If you'd rather, you can rent bicycles, kayaks, and even golf cars close by.
There are also public tennis/pickleball courts, an outdoor community basketball court and a SPLASH PAD within simple walking distance.
There is ample off-street parking for your car and boat (but please contact the owner in advance if bringing a boat)
There's a lot to do in Beaufort.
- Take a ferry to Shackleford Banks or Cape Lookout lighthouse to enjoy the beach and waves.
- Rent kayaks or take a kayak tour.
- There are many tours--something for everybody-- a foodie, a ghost tour, a historic graveyard tour (fascinating).
- Guided bicycle tours.
- Visit NC Maritime Museum downtown.
- Drive to the Core Sound Waterfowl Museum and Heritage Center on Harkers Island.
- During the summer months, there is live music downtown.
- Atlantic Beach, Fort Macon State Park and the NC Aquarium are a short drive.
- Deep-Sea Charter Fishing is available close by.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is by the sea. Beaufort Historic Site and Core Creek Bridge are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Morehead City Yacht Basin and Town Creek Marina. North Carolina Maritime Museum and Mount Maker Charters are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking and ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Beaufort vacation rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Havelock visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines have coupons for local tours, shops, and attractions.
How to pick the best rental in Beaufort:
- Select a designated group leader, select your dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Beaufort bungalow on Belle Air has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking websites. If not, contact the property owner before you reserve your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is right for your vacation.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Tips to have a fantastic stay:
- Add the host's contact information to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- During check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let crooks ruin your vacation.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 3.3 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.7 miles
- Kidz at Play - 4.2 miles
- Mill Whistle Brewing - 0.1 miles
- Beaufort Café - 0.5 miles
- Les Ciseaux - 0.7 miles
- Freschi’s Food - 0.7 miles
- Blue Moon Bistro - 0.7 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Reserve - 1.0 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 0.7 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 0.7 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 0.7 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 0.7 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 0.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.8 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 0.9 miles