- As low as $115/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- In a village
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Porch or lanai
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 5
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 540 sq ft (50 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 540 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This private 544 sq ft nautical-themed bungalow features one sizable room with an open sleeping loft ( the 2nd bedroom) overlooking the main floor. Downstairs is furnished with two rockers, a couch, a comfortable queen-size Murphy bed, a TV, dining table. The loft has a full bed & twin bed. The kitchenette has basics but not equipped for cooking meals (microwave, Kuerig, modest refrigerator). Sleeping for 4-5. Off-street parking & room for a boat trailer with prior permission. Sorry, No Family Animals.
A special home away from home, this newly constructed bungalow is equipped to make your stay in Beaufort fun and comfortable. There is plenty of outdoor seating and handsome gardens to savor.
The location is ideal -- Just off Front Street and Taylors Creek. And a pleasant waterfront walk/bicycle ride will take you downtown and its many stores and eateries. Meander along the boardwalk and see all of the boats from near and far, and appreciate local flavors at many waterfront eateries.
If you have bicycles, kayaks, or your own boat, bring them....Beaufort is a bicycle, kayak and boating-friendly town with convenient bicycle racks and public water access. If you'd rather, you can rent bicycles, kayaks and even golf cars close by.
There are also public tennis courts, an outdoor community basketball court and splash pool within painless walking distance.
There is ample off-street parking for your car and boat (but please contact owner in advance if bringing a boat)
There's a lot to do in Beaufort.
- Take a ferry over to Shackleford Banks or Cape Lookout lighthouse to enjoy the beach and waves.
- Rent kayaks or take a kayak tour.
- There are many tours--something for everybody-- a foodie, a ghost tour, a historic graveyard tour (fascinating).
- Guided bicycle tours.
- Visit NC Maritime Museum downtown.
- Drive to the Core Sound Waterfowl Museum and Heritage Center on Harkers Island.
- During the summer months, there is live music downtown.
- Atlantic Beach, Fort Macon State Park and the NC Aquarium are a short drive.
- Deep-Sea Charter Fishing is available close by.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is by the sea. Croatan National Forest and Rachel Carson Reserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include North Carolina Maritime Museum and Mount Maker Charters. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and horse riding nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Havelock vacation rental experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Booking in the Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Havelock visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Planning and picking the best Havelock vacation home:
- Choose a group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Beaufort Bungalow on Belle Air has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the host before booking the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a certain Havelock destination you are enamored with, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Add the property manager's contact information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your stay, record any problem areas upon your arrival. E-mail the rental manager right away to relay your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Be respectful. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a fantastic vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 3.3 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.7 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 5.0 miles
- Mill Whistle Brewing - 0.1 miles
- Beaufort Café - 0.5 miles
- Les Ciseaux - 0.7 miles
- Freschi’s Food - 0.7 miles
- Blue Moon Bistro - 0.7 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 0.7 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 0.7 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 0.7 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 0.7 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 0.9 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 3.5 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.9 miles
- Beaufort Historic Site Visitor Center and Museum - 0.9 miles