About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1400 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Happy bungalow one block off Taylor's Creek. Unwind on the front porch & watch the boats meander by. Grab our bicycles & go fishing at the public dock or take a swim. Spectacular beaches are just a water taxi ride away. Ride along Front St & see our handsome wild horses. Check out the Maritime Museum. Walk downtown & shop, have dinner or listen to live music at a local hotspot. Don't miss the Rhum Bar at Stillwater - impressive vistas make it ideal to savor a painkiller & watch the sun set.
About the Area
In the city center, this vacation home is in a walkable area with great shopping. North Carolina Maritime Museum and Core Sound Waterfowl Museum and Heritage Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Beaufort Historic Site and Core Creek Bridge. Traveling with kids? Consider North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores, or check out an event or a game at Big Rock Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
Booking the best Havelock rental experience:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- Booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a great way to save on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Havelock area travel guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Havelock visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the best vacation rental:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Classic bungalow with water views, dog friendly & 3 block walk downtown has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available online. If they are not listed, email the host before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
- Get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- During check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.9 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.3 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 4.6 miles
- Beaufort Café - 0.2 miles
- Blue Moon Bistro - 0.4 miles
- Beaufort Grocery Company - 0.4 miles
- Boardwalk Café - 0.4 miles
- Dock House Restaurant - 0.4 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 0.3 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 0.4 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 0.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.5 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 0.5 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 3.1 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.5 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 0.4 miles