- As low as $69/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Living room
- Near coin laundry
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 532 sq ft (49 sq m)
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 532 square feet
Quiet and serene one bedroom condo with kitchen/ living room combo. Recently refreshed. 532 square feet. This condo is clean and well maintained. The bedroom is equipped with two full sized beds and TV with cable. Wireless internet included. The living room has a pull out full size couch and cable TV. Condo comfortably sleeps 5. There is a front porch where you can sit drinking your coffee surrounded by the salty sea air. Kitchenette outfitted with Keurig, toaster, oven, refrigerator, silverware, pots. It has private parking spaces, fenced in courtyard with pool, grilles, picnic tables, and volley ball court. There is a game room and laundry facilities. A short walk to the ocean, which features a playground, public bathrooms, and a walkway with a sitting area to take in the handsome ocean view. The condo community is very family aligned.
We do not provide sheets and towels.
Must be 25 years or older to rent.
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this condo is near the beach. Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail and Rachel Carson Reserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum. Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway and Mount Maker Charters are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal NC. Booking your Havelock vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Owners sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Havelock area visitor guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select vacation dates and max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Cute condo! Life is better at the beach has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. If not, contact the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what configuration is best for your vacation.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or could be applied to your contract.
More tips for your visit:
- Put the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- At Check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many issues.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all belongings. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and look for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host isn't available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 1.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.7 miles
- Kidz at Play - 1.9 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 3.3 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 3.7 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 3.9 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.4 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Estuarine Reserve - 4.1 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.5 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.6 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 2.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.9 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 2.9 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 2.9 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 2.9 miles