- As low as $139/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 per room
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- On the waterfront
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Porch or lanai
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 630 sq ft (59 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming cats and dogs only
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 630 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
This striking home, called "No Name Cottage", is located mins. from historic downtown Beaufort with a modern interior and all the amenities of home. Two bedrooms and one bathroom will comfortably accommodate 4. Ample off street parking. Extensive fenced-in back yard with room to park a boat trailer if you're looking to spend time on the water, which can be accessed by the public boat ramp down the road. After a busy day on the town or the water, the peaceful backyard is ideal to relax by the fire pit, appreciate meals at the picnic table or read a book on the screened porch off of the master bedroom. Come relax at the Crystal Coast!
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is in the city center and on the waterfront. Morehead City Yacht Basin and Town Creek Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Croatan National Forest and Rachel Carson Reserve. North Carolina Maritime Museum and Mount Maker Charters are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Tips and Tricks to get the very best rental home experience:
When to visit Beaufort & When to book:
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Havelock area. Booking your Havelock vacation home in the Fall or Spring is a good way to save on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties.
- In the Havelock area, The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your rental six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Havelock visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Make a plan and choose your prefectrental:
- Select vacation dates and budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Cute cottage within walking distance to historic downtown Beaufort, NC. has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Havelock vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation group.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your . Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Note any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- At departure, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a great stay? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 3.0 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.4 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 4.7 miles
- Beaufort Café - 0.1 miles
- Freschi’s Food - 0.3 miles
- Les Ciseaux - 0.3 miles
- Blue Moon Bistro - 0.4 miles
- Beaufort Grocery Company - 0.4 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 0.4 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 0.5 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 0.5 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 0.5 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 0.5 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 3.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.6 miles
- Lazy Livin Yacht Tours - 0.4 miles