About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
WELCOME TO NO COCONUTS CABANA, a lap of luxury located in beautiful Emerald Isle! On the UPPER LEVEL there are ( 3 ) 12 x 12 ‘ bedrooms with KING BEDS and Intelligent TV’s in each bedroom. Plus a FULL BATH with A TUB & SHOWER off the MASTER BEDROOM & a HALL BATH with a TILED SHOWER to accommodate the other 2 BEDROOMS.
DOWNSTAIRS , THRU A SEPARATE FRONT ENTRY, there is a TWIN OVER FULL BUNK BED SYSTEM which can SLEEP 3 and a FULL BATH WITH A WALK IN SHOWER. Bunk Room also has a Roku TV. It’s like a Private Bungalow on the Pool Level!!
This Oceanside Cottage was transformed into a impressive vacation getaway in 2018! Features include a elegant 14' x 32' PRIVATE *HEATED* POOL with accent lighting and a furnished Cabana for those Star gazing nights & Ocean breezes. Charmingly LANDSCAPED GROUNDS have accent lighting & a CARGO LIFT for grocery and suitcases, Sorry, but NO PEOPLE ARE ACCEPTED ON THE CARGO LIFT!
A LOW SPEED VEHICLE GOLF CART is available for a non-returnable fee for simple beach access at the end of the street. The 4 PERSON CART is equipped with seat belts, turn signals, headlights & a NC State license tag. (ONLY LICENSED DRIVERS MAY OPERATE CART). Golf cart fee is listed as “PROPERTY FEE “ in the quote.
A comfortable furnished SCREENED IN PORCH is located off of the great room where you can listen to those Ocean Waves & get those Ocean Breezes. There is a Roomy & equipped KITCHEN with a LARGE ISLAND for cooking those family meals. IT HAS SEATING FOR 4 also. A high chair along with kids’s eating silverware & cups are also included. For those that savor their morning cup of Java, there is a KEURIG and a SLOW DRIP COFFEE MAKER!
For those family meal gatherings, we have a 6 person DINING ROOM TABLE available for
When you are not at the beach or calming pool side there are 5 TV's (4 Intelligent TV's) to watch your favorite shows or movies! Stay connected with the whole home WIFI.
For the grille master of the family there is a GAS GRILL WITH OUTDOOR KITCHEN (additional burners and sink area plus food prep area.) There is ample seating in the Cabana area & by the pool for eating & poolside activities, PLUS AN ENCLOSED TV FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE!
To stay cool in the summer heat there are ceiling fans inside and out. For those sandy trips back from the beach there is a hot/cold outdoor shower by the pool as well as an outside enclosed shower beside the Bunk Room entry. Want to keep that sand out of the pool filters please!!
Our home is about a 5 min. walk to the Ocean or a short Golf Cart ride where there is Golf Cart & Bicycle parking. No Coconuts Cabana is also just across the bridge from the mainland which makes it convenient to getting on & off the island quickly!
An added convenience is a PUBLIX & FOOD LION within a couple miles of our home on the Island as well as eateries, Ice Cream Stores, Go Carts, Putt Putt & a Water Slide for family fun! These are just a Golf Cart ride away as well!
FOR OUR 4 LEGGED FAMILY, THERE IS A GATED PET AREA JUST DOWN THE STEPS OFF THE KITCHEN TO ASSIST IN THEIR PRIVATE TIME! Also there’s BAGGIES TO ASSIST IN CLEANUP (which we appreciate)!
NO SMOKING IS ACCEPTED! FOR YOUR PROTECTION & the Security of our Property, there are OUTSIDE CAMERAS located on our property. These cameras are not there to compromise our guest privacy, but to give them a feeling of security. THERE ARE NO INSIDE CAMERAS!
We look forward to having you visit us at NO COCONUTS CABANA in the near future!
About the Area
Located in Emerald Isle, this vacation home is near the beach. Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier and Star Hill Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Salty Pirate Water Park and North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Our top Havelock vacation rental tips and tricks:
When to go & When to reserve a Havelock rental home:
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal NC. To get the largest vacation home within your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, management companies supply Havelock area visitor guides which often include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Havelock visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking the right Havelock rental home:
- Select a designated group leader, select your dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Dog Friendly, Renovated Home with *HEATED* Private In-Ground Pool & Golf Cart!! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available online. If not, call the host before you book the home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Havelock beach you long to visit, keep an eye out for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a fantastic time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Mac Daddy's - 2.6 miles
- 4 J's Cafe and Bakery - 0.8 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.3 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.7 miles
- Ben & Jerry's - 1.7 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 1.8 miles
- Lazzara’s Pizza & Subs - 0.3 miles
- 4J’s Cafe And Bake Shop - 0.8 miles
- Mac Daddy's - 2.6 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 3.8 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.4 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.6 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.7 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.8 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.8 miles
- Island Harbor Marina - 1.3 miles