- As low as $57/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golfing on site
- In the city center
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 400 sq ft (37 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 400 square feet
Duplex- Downstairs Apartment, 1 bedroom, 1 bath. Bed configurations: Queen Bed
Don't miss out on booking this striking 1-bedroom, 1- bathroom apartment in downtown Beaufort, NC. Feeling Tipsea III offers a queen bed, flatscreen tv, Keurig coffee maker, mini refrigerator and microwave. This comfortable unit is within walking or cycling distance to some of the best eateries on the very fashionable Beaufort waterfront that is only 4 blocks away. Appreciate a walk downtown to shop or dine after a fun filled day. Wi-Fi and cable tv are available for use during your stay. Linens are included with your stay.
Parking is limited to 2 cars- parking is shared with the other units.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is in the city center and by the sea. Beaufort Historic Site and Core Creek Bridge are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include North Carolina Maritime Museum and Mount Maker Charters. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as fishing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Havelock rental home experience:
When to visit Beaufort & When to reserve a Havelock rental home:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Beaufort. Booking your Havelock vacation home in Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Havelock area visitors guides which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Havelock visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Choose your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Feeling Tipsea 1 (Downstairs Unit) in Beaufort, NC has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the host before booking the property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out what is suitable for your group.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Upon arrival, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a great stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.0 miles
- Kidz at Play - 3.4 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 4.5 miles
- Fishtowne Brew House - 0.1 miles
- Turner Street Market - 0.1 miles
- Cru Wine Bar, Coffee Shop & Wine Store - 0.1 miles
- Blue Moon Bistro - 0.1 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Reserve - 1.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.1 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 0.2 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 0.2 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 0.2 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 0.2 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 0.2 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 0.2 miles