- As low as $57/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Table tennis
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Horse riding nearby
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Rafting nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 864 sq ft (80 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 864 square feet
A Place At The Beach 123
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
A Place At The Beach offers broad amenities and one of the best family getaways imaginable - there's practically no reason to ever leave the resort grounds!
Can’t you just see the excitement on your kids’s faces as they approach the outdoor swimming pool and water slide or the nine-hole putt-putt golf course? Don't forget about the hot tub, the shuffleboard, the tennis and basketball courts, the game room, and the gas grilles. There's even an indoor pool should the rain ever decide to move in. Ready to hit the beach? You can follow the walkway to the alluring, white sand of the Crystal Coast and ride the waves, soak up the sun, or collect seashells.
This particular condo is located on the oceanfront, on the first floor of the L building. Conveniences include a galley kitchen (with a dishwasher for painless clean-up), two TVs, and complimentary WiFi throughout. There are laundry facilities on-site as well.
Things to Know
No smoking allowed
This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina, LLC.
Parking notes: There is paid parking for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this condo is on the beach. North Carolina Maritime Museum and Core Sound Waterfowl Museum and Heritage Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Atlantic Beach rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking your vacation rental in Fall or Spring months is an excellent way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Havelock visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guides have deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose a group leader, choose your vacation dates, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. First-Floor, Oceanfront Condo with WiFi & Shared Pools/Hot Tub/Tennis/Game Room has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property owner before reserving the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what is best for your group.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or could be applied to your contract.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
Tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- During arrival, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to propel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.8 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 1.9 miles
- Kidz at Play - 2.1 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 3.5 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 3.9 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.2 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.7 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Estuarine Reserve - 3.8 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.6 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 2.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.7 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.7 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 2.7 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 2.7 miles