- As low as $184/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to ‘Plovers Heaven’! Ocean front 1st floor, 2 Br, 2 bath condo. Two balconies. One off the living room overlooking the pool. Appreciate the sound of the waves from your master suite with covered balcony and private screened porch. You can be in the ocean in 90 seconds from your front door. Two beach accesses with wooden decking for painless access. Kitchen is well equipped with granite counters and stainless appliances. New laminate floor installed 12/2021. Master suite with queen bed, second bedroom has a twin bunk bed and additional twin bed. There is also a pullout sleeper couch in the living room. Island Beach and Racquet club amenities include: elevator, ocean front gazebo, two ocean front pools (plus junior Olympic size pool sound side), tennis, basketball, sound side pier and walking trail. Great convenient location with sports bar/restaurant, Dollar Tree, gas station convenience store and Dairy Queen across the street. No need to get in the car! Within a few miles of many great eateries and grocery store just 1.5 miles. Other local attractions include Pine Knoll Shores Aquarium, Fort Macon State Park, fishing and other charters excursion. Unwind and appreciate the beach!
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this condo is near the beach. Fort Macon State Park and Beaufort Historic Site are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coral Bay Shopping Center and Morehead Plaza Shopping Center. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as fishing and other activities like basketball.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect vacation home experience:
How to get the best value:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To book the largest vacation home within budget, we suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Havelock attractions. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Havelock area visitors guide magazines which include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Havelock area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the best vacation rental in Atlantic Beach:
- Start by choosing trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Island Beach & Racquet Club 104B Oceanfront 2 BR 2 bath Condo has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property manager before booking the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what configuration is best for your vacation.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
- Is your family looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Have a fantastic stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- During check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your home life. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a excellent vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.1 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 2.2 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.3 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.9 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 4.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.1 miles
- Molly's Beachside Bar And Grill - 0.2 miles
- Monkey Bar & Grill - 1.4 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.5 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 4.0 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 2.4 miles
- Carolina Princess - 4.1 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 4.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.0 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 0.9 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 1.4 miles