- As low as $250/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Living room
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Welcome to ‘Plovers Heaven’! Ocean front 1st floor, 2 Br, 2 bath condo. Two balconies. One off the living room overlooking the pool. Savor the sound of the waves from your master suite with covered balcony and private screened porch. You can be in the ocean in 90 seconds from your front door. Two beach accesses with wooden decking for simple access. Kitchen is well equipped with granite counters and stainless appliances. New laminate floor installed 12/2021. Master suite with queen bed, second bedroom has a twin bunk bed and additional twin bed. There is also a pullout sleeper couch in the living room. Island Beach and Racquet club amenities include: elevator, ocean front gazebo, two ocean front pools (plus junior Olympic size pool sound side), tennis, basketball, sound side pier and walking trail. Great convenient location with sports bar/restaurant, Dollar Tree, gas station convenience store and Dairy Queen across the street. No need to get in the car! Within a few miles of many great eateries and grocery store just 1.5 miles. Other local attractions include Pine Knoll Shores Aquarium, Fort Macon State Park, fishing and other charters excursion. Unwind and savor the beach!
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this condo is near the beach. Coral Bay Shopping Center and Morehead Plaza Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail and Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as fishing and other activities like basketball.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Havelock vacation rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Havelock area. Booking in the Fall or Spring is a good way to save on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Hosts sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Havelock visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides contain money saving offers on nearby shops and restaurants.
How to choose the best vacation home:
- First and foremost, have your group select dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. Island Beach & Racquet Club 104B Oceanfront 2 BR 2 bath Condo has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available online. If not, contact the property owner before reserving the property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or may be applied to your agreement.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
Tips to have a great stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of issues.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would at home.
- During arrival, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to compel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Billfish Grill & Bar - 2.4 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 2.0 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.1 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 2.2 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 2.2 miles
- Kidz at Play - 3.5 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.9 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 4.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.0 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.5 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 4.0 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 2.4 miles
- Game on Escape Rooms - 3.0 miles
- Kidz at Play - 3.5 miles
- Trusty Watersports - 3.7 miles
- Carolina Princess - 4.1 miles