About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
4101 Ocean Drive, Emerald Isle, NC
Sandy Shores is a new construction, professionally decorated, Isle Beach Treasure, with over 6,000 square feet of ocean front luxury in Emerald Isle. There is an elevator that runs from the ground entrance level all the way up to the 3rd floor. K* K* K, QSS* 2Q* Q* S,BDS* QSS With 5 bedrooms, 2 additional rooms and 6.5 bathrooms, there is a special place for everybody in the family! Recreation level with pool table, giant wall scrabble board, TV’s, and a additional kitchenette! 6-8 person Hot Tub under covered area, gas grille, charcoal/wood chip grille, outdoor shower, 3 ocean front decks, 3 street side decks and so much more! *No Garage Access*
Ground Entrance Level:
Enter into the home on ground level to access the elevator that services all levels or head out the back door to take a dip in the Hot Tub (under covered area).
The first level, also known as the game room level, is a level full of fun for all! You’ll find a pool table, board games, puzzles, toys, chalkboard scrabble mounted on the wall and a 65’ Flat Screen TV. Off of the pool table area, is a full-size bathroom with a stand-up shower (slide 45). On the east side of the ocean front game room is a kitchenette equipped with a sink, full-size refrigerator, full-size microwave, full-size dishwasher, blender, coffee pot, margarita mixer, wine refrigerator, 55’ Flat Screen TV, and more! There is seating for 4 at the bar and seating for 8 at the ocean side window seats with high top tables. One of the laundry rooms is street side, equipped with front load washer/dryer and a sink (slide 47) and there is an additional laundry room off of the kitchenette area, equipped with front load washer/dryer (slide 46). Off of the kitchenette and pool table area, there is a enormous/open, ocean side deck equipped with Adirondack chairs, grilling (in the lawn area), and access to the beach. Covered pergola on private walkway to beach! Sizable front yard, ideal for kids to play.
Bedroom 1 is street side with (2) queen beds, 55’ Flat Screen TV, walk-in closet (slide 22), full private bathroom with double sinks and a walk-shower (slide 23).
The second level, known as the main living area, offers gracious vistas of the ocean whether your cooking in the kitchen or calming on the couch. The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal, constructed-in gas stove, double constructed-in convection ovens, food processor, coffee pot, hand mixer, and much more. There is seating for 3 at the bar, 6 at the round table and 8 at the rectangular table. The living room has a 55’ flat screen TV, huge sectional couch, 4 additional chairs and 1 ottoman and a gas fireplace (requires instructions found in manual). Appreciate the vistas from the rocking chairs off the ocean front deck with access from the living room and dining room. Outdoor patio tables on oceanfront deck for dining. There is a half bathroom near the staircase on the street side (slide 21).
Bedroom 2 is street side with a king bed, 55’ flat screen TV, walk-in closet (slide 24), full private bathroom with double sinks, huge soaking tub, and walk in shower with 2 shower heads (slide 25 and 26).
The third level is full of bedrooms and study areas. You’ll find a nook with a chaise looking out a circular window (slide 38), 3 bedrooms, 2 study areas, and a full bathroom with a tub/shower (slide 32), and a linen closet in the hallway.
Bedroom 3 is ocean front and generously sizable (slide 27). There is a king bed, queen sleeper couch, 2 chairs with an ottoman, walk-in closet, 55’ TV, full private bathroom with double sinks and a walk-in shower (slide 28 and 29). This room features direct access to the ocean front deck.
Bedroom 4 is ocean front with a king bed, 55’ TV, walk in closet (slide 33), full private bathroom with shower/tub (slide 34). This room also features direct access to the ocean front deck.
Bedroom 5 is street side with a queen bed and has cavernous closet (slide 31). This bedroom would use the hall bathroom.
Bonus Room 1 is street side with minor ocean vistas with (2) twin beds and a full-size bed (slide 36).
Bonus Room 2 is street side with a queen sleeper couch, desk with chair and a walk-in closet (slide 37).
No Family Animals!
No Garage Access!
Linens Supplied- Beds Made with Weekly Units
About the Area
Located in Emerald Isle, this vacation home is on the beach. Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier and Star Hill Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Salty Pirate Water Park and North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Havelock rental home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Havelock area. To book the most suitable vacation home for your budget, we highly recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at popular Havelock attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Havelock visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides have coupons for local accommodations and attractions.
How to choose and book a perfect Havelock vacation home:
- Start by selecting your the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Oceanfront- Hot Tub- 6000 sq feet- 5 bedrooms + 2 bonus has 5 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the host before you book your home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- If your family is bringing pets, search for a pet-friendly property. Request details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
Tips for a smooth stay:
- Add the owner's contact info to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Document any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if there is a dispute.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on good feedback to drive new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Island Water Sports - 3.6 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 3.7 miles
- Ben & Jerry's - 3.7 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.7 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 4.1 miles
- 4 J's Cafe and Bakery - 4.6 miles
- Circle Pizza - 3.4 miles
- The Village Market - 3.5 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.6 miles
- Patsy Pond Nature Trail - 3.1 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 3.2 miles
- Cedar Street Park - 3.5 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 3.6 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 3.6 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 3.7 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 3.7 miles