- As low as $139/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- TV with cable/satellite service
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
This oceanfront complex is full of fun with the only outdoor pool with a waterslide in Atlantic Beach. Other amenities include indoor pool, tennis & basketball courts, miniature golf and shuffleboard. Fun for the whole family!
Principal Bedroom - Queen Bed
Den - Bunk Bed
Queen Sleeper Couch
Saturday to Saturday Rental.
*2-3 WEEK RENTALS WILL CHARGE 1 1/2 FEES FOR LINENS & CLEANING PRICE WILL NOT REFLECT ON WEBSITE * * 1 MONTH RENTALS WILL BE DOUBLE THE LINENS & CLEANING PRICE WILL NOT REFLECT ON WEBSITE *
* PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS *
All prices are subject to a departure cleaning, linen and reservation fee, 12.75% sales tax and a $79.00 Vacation Rental Damage Protection Plan. All costs and taxes are subject to change without notice.
NO SMOKING, NO FAMILY PETS
All prices and/or descriptions are subject to change. Although every precaution is taken, errors in prices and/or descriptions do occur on our web site and in printing. We reserve the right to correct any such error.
** TWO OPTIONS FOR DAMAGE PROTECTION **
1. Damage Protection Insurance – For an additional $79.00, this plan covers up to $3,000 in unintentional damages to the rental unit that may occur during your stay. Report the damage to us, we’ll take care of the rest!
2. Security Deposit - $500 is immediately charged at time of booking. If the property is left undamaged, keys & parking passes returned, your security deposit will be refunded within 45 days after check out.
** PLEASE INITIAL ON YOUR PAPERWORK WHICH OPTION YOU PREFER ** ONE MUST BE SELECTED
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this condo is on the beach. Fort Macon State Park and Beaufort Historic Site are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail and Rachel Carson Reserve. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Scuba diving, surfing/body boarding and fishing adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Atlantic Beach vacation rental experience:
When to visit Atlantic Beach & When to reserve a rental home:
- Book your vacation home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Havelock visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines contain money saving offers on local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to select the perfect rental:
- Start by choosing your a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. OCEANFRONT COMPLEX, CONDO IS NEAR OUTDOOR POOL & WATERSLIDE. BEACH ACCESS has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking websites. If not, email the property manager before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Put the owner's information in your smartphone.
- At Check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peace. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on good ratings to propel future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.7 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 2.0 miles
- Kidz at Play - 2.0 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 3.5 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 3.9 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.2 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.7 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Estuarine Reserve - 3.8 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.5 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 2.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.6 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 2.6 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.6 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 2.6 miles