About this PropertyStunning vistas.
A completely modernized oceanfront 1 king bedroom, 1 twin bunk. Delightfully decorated, thoughtfully appointed and has many bespoke upgrades featuring bespoke cabinetry and granite counter tops, a dining area, vinyl plank floors, throughout, a comfortable living room has a 70” TV. The bedroom has a king size bed, a 40” TV and the bathroom has a step over tub/shower combo. Sleeps 4. Start your day by appreciating the impressive Emerald Isle sunrise from the deck off of the living room, then go down to the beach and relax. The elevator and simple walkway to the beach are just steps away! Come and savor all the amenities of home. Close to shopping, eateries, pier and bicycle/walking path.
Linens and bath towels included. New compact ventless stackable washer and dryer in unit (low capacity, ventless efficient model) *accept longer drying times and smaller loads. Cable and WiFi are included. Iron and ironing board. Dimmable lighting, central heat and air conditioning, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, blender, hand mixer and Keurig coffee maker.
*ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING INSIDE OR ON THE PRIVATE DECK.
*PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
*25 of age requirement to rent this property.
*min. occupancy is 4 people (adults and children).
*Sorry, no family pets allowed. HOA has strict rules, no pets allowed. You will be asked to leave with no refund.
*Strictly NON-SMOKING inside or on decks. Sorry, smokers are not welcome.
*No spray sunscreen to be used in unit.
*Washer and dryer are LOW CAPACITY which require smaller load sizes. Dryer is a ventless efficient model and requires longer drying time.
*24 hour card activated security gate.
*2 gate cards with door key attached and 2 parking permits will be supplied. Unit key is in lock box on front door only to access the condo initially. Please lock key back in lockbox and use supplied keys left for you in the condo (If lost, renter will incur a $200 replacement fee.) Lockbox code will be given at time of checkin.
*Upon arrival, please confirm number of guests.
*Beach/pool towels are not supplied. Bring your own beach/pool towels.
*Please do not take towels down to the beach or pools.
*Bring your own beach chairs/umbrellas as they are not supplied.
*Bring your own dish/laundry/personal soaps, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags.
*Golf carts, boats, trailers, and skateboards are prohibited by the SOS HOA.
*Cleaning fee of $150 is added at the time of booking.
**YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THE PROPERTY BY YOU OR YOUR PARTY DURING THE STAY.** Any items taken and/or missing will incur a replacement charge.
*Vacation Rental By Owner offers travel insurance through CSA ONLY AT THE TIME OF BOOKING. Consumer Reports highly recommends the website insuremytrip.com for travel insurance needs.
*Hurricane season is June 1-November 30.
*Fireworks are illegal in Emerald Isle.
*Open fires are prohibited on the beach.
*It is illegal to walk on the dunes or on the sea grass/oats. Fines are steep.
*It is illegal to tamper with a sea turtle nest. It carries up to a $50,000 fine.
*It is illegal to dig holes in the sand on the beach leaving them unattended without filling them back in. It is a giant danger to emergency cars, pedestrians and wildlife. Fines are steep.
*Beach driving is allowed by permit only. $100 permit fee from September 15-April 30 (with the exception of the Friday before Easter through the Sunday seven days after Easter).
*Reservations through travel agencies or other third events are not accepted. Guests must book in their own name with their own contact information.
*Cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant. Linens laundered in hot water with bleach.
*Contact complimentary check-in/check-out.
*Must follow all posted pool rules. Pool hours may vary with no notice. Projected 2022 pool season is May 28-September 30. Use the pool at your own physical and health risk. There are no lifeguards at the pools. The HOA requires that all children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Pool compliance is closely monitored.
*MINIMAL STAY INFORMATION:
***Weekly only. Saturday to Saturday. Check-in Saturday @ 4:00pm Check-out the following Saturday @ 10:00am.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many property management companies and vacation homes supply Havelock area vacation discount magazines which include money-saving promotions, either offered individually by local companies, or by a relationship between the management company and the vendor itself. These guides provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Are you able to adjust your vacation week? The off-peak shoulder seasons generally offer fantastic rates on rental accommodations.
- Many management companies and owners offer special discounts for active and veteran members of the Armed forces, or returning vacation goers of the same property. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some rental homes are practically designed to serve particular clients, whether it's oceanside rentals with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center condos with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that have their own boat launching areas. You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and sights you are most excited about.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance together with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their rental costs for any missed as a consequence of health emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Vacation Rental Tips & Tricks
Many people are shocked to learn just how many rentals are available in Havelock. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available allows them to find an ideal getaway to fit their Havelock crew, from low-noise condos to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of rental homes in Havelock are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Owners typically choose management companies to manage promoting and marketing, house cleaning services and routine maintenance.
We have assembled a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation rental experience.
Searching for and reserving the right rental:
Do you think "Oceanfront Condo-Sleeps 4-Newly Renovated" is the perfect rental property for your upcoming vacation? Read through this checklist to confirm it fits your needs.
The Sooner, The Better
Havelock vacation homes are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the best choice of homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Havelock rental home 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for family groups to plot their Summer family vacations..
Pick your Place and Vacation Week
Consensus can often be tricky among close relatives, but as soon as this challenging part is complete everything will start to drop in place.
Pick a Size
Establish who is traveling, and how many/what type of bedroom configuration you will need. Consider that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for the company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. Otherwise, speak to the property manager before you reserve the home.
Decide on Your Budget
Will your selected rental property suit your budget during that prime Summer week? Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to booking a pricey rental. One individual in your company will have to be responsible for getting contributions and accepting responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is your group searching for? Is a pool mandatory?Are you looking for a vacation property with outside dining area? Does the property need to be oceanfront, the downtown area, or near wildlife? Are items like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental rate? Create a list of priority conveniences to help narrow your search.
Special Issues to consider
Optimal accessibility could make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Be sure to remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Remember to include your companion! While a number of vacation rentals permit family pets, rules and charges vary per rental. Many limitations could eliminate a prospective rental property. Ensure that you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when pets are included. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start the Search
Once the area, travel dates and people are decided, search multiple resources for the best rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Havelock local rental properties" for local rental management companies. Local vacation rental management companies take pride in a top-quality rental experience.
Re-read the description to make sure the rental has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the property management company might know of comparable homes that better fit your preferences and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your easiest prospects for a lower rate will be switching to a less desirable week.
Read the Contract
You should know which services are included:
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each property. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you reassurance should catastrophe strike.
Book your Rental Property
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Details
Put the rental manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Good job on booking your vacation home! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental unit right away. We also suggest promptly getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any needed fixes. This will prevent conflicts during checkout.
- If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, house access, swimming pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- Once your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the property to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Most vacation rental web sites request testimonials after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive ratings. If anything went wrong and they didn't correct it in a practical manner, or when the property wasn't as described, you should note that in your comments.
Did everybody have a good time? Maybe everything ended up being fantastic and you are all set to reserve the rental home for your next vacation. Otherwise, you have acquired invaluable experience that will help with another search.
- Mac Daddy's - 2.9 miles
- 4 J's Cafe and Bakery - 0.4 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 0.8 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.1 miles
- Ben & Jerry's - 1.2 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 1.2 miles
- 4J’s Cafe And Bake Shop - 0.4 miles
- Rucker Johns - 0.5 miles
- Mac Daddy's - 2.9 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 4.4 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.3 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.4 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.4 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.7 miles
- Salt Ultra Lounge - 0.8 miles
- Island Harbor Marina - 1.0 miles