About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Bed Linens and Bath Towels
Community Pool Access
Open and Covered Decks
Private Walkway to Beach
WiFi throughout Home
Sea Whisper is calling your name. This palatial direct ocean front home with a private pool, game room, elevator, and many other extras will make more than just a whisper of a memory.
The ground-level garage with a ping pong table and additional refrigerator opens onto a curved entry. The rec-room offers a wet bar and many seating areas with TVs for gaming and watching a favorite sporting event or movie will be a favorite with the family. The kid’s room on this level has a queen bed, twin bunk, and a great view of the private pool. The handicapped-accessible bath opens into the kid’s room and the hallway. The entry to the full-service elevator is in the hall between the rec-room and bath.
The 2nd level great room has grand vistas from every angle. The well-equipped kitchen is open to the roomy dining area. The living area with freshly refreshed furnishings has an additional dining space and a half bath just off the second level entry. To the right of the living area is the Grandiose Master Suite with a king-size bed, access to the ocean front deck, and a extravagant master bath. To the left of the dining area is a queen room with ocean front deck access and a private bath.
As you make your way to the 3rd level you will find many more well appointed sleeping spaces with captivating vistas and private baths. On the right is a King Master Suite with ocean front deck access and a enormous private bath. To the left is the mezzanine overlooking the living area and beautiful Atlantic. As you progress down the hall you will find a sizable ocean front room with a king bed and access to the covered private balcony. This room shares a bath with another room that has a queen bed and seating area with impressive vistas and natural light! There is another room on this level that has a private bath and is invitingly furnished with 2 twin beds.
Come let tranquility, serenity, and eloquence surround you at Sea Whisper.
Guest room with Queen and 2 Twin bunk beds, privatel bath
Primary suite with King bed, private bath
Guest room with Queen bed, private bath
Guest room with King bed, private bath
Guest room with 2 Twin beds, private bath
Guest room with King bed
Guest room with Queen bed
About the Area
Located in Emerald Isle, this cottage is on the beach. Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier and Star Hill Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Croatan National Forest and Emerald Isle Woods Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Salty Pirate Water Park and North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Emerald Isle vacation rental home tips:
Get the best rental value:
- In the Havelock area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Emerald Isle. Book your Havelock vacation home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Havelock area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines have discounts for nearby shops and restaurants.
Filter your rental search:
- Begin by selecting your trip dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Oceanfront,private pool,elevator,views galore!Located in Spinnakers Reach has 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email the host before you reserve the rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what configuration is suitable for your group.
- If your group is traveling with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly rental. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a particular Havelock destination you simply love, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
During your stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect your property!
- Note any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your home life. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on good reviews to stimulate new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Mac Daddy's - 3.1 miles
- 4 J's Cafe and Bakery - 1.5 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 2.0 miles
- The Trading Post - 2.4 miles
- Ben & Jerry's - 2.4 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 2.5 miles
- Lazzara’s Pizza & Subs - 1.0 miles
- 4J’s Cafe And Bake Shop - 1.5 miles
- Mac Daddy's - 3.1 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 3.6 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.8 miles
- Water Boggan - 1.3 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 1.4 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 1.5 miles
- Teezher Charters - 1.5 miles
- Salt Ultra Lounge - 2.0 miles