- As low as $168/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2122 sq ft (197.1 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2122 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Just steps from the beach, this one-level condo features ocean and sound vistas from inside and out. The huge, open living space that includes the living room, kitchen, and dining areas. You'll find wood floors and a flatscreen Intelligent TV, with ceiling fans and plenty of room to spread out. Savor the ocean view from the dining area and deck off the living room. The deck also includes vistas of the sound. The well-equipped kitchen has granite countertops and a breakfast bar with stools. Each of the three bedrooms has its own private bath and deck. The primary bedroom has a king bed and a private bath with a garden tub, a walk-in shower, and two sinks. The second bedroom has a queen bed and the third has two twins. There are ceiling fans throughout, plus a separate utility room with a washer and dryer. You'll be just a short walk to the beach, so be sure to use the home's complimentary WiFi to post your best beach memories to your social media!
Things to Know
This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina, LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this vacation home is near the beach. Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail and Rachel Carson Reserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum. Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway and Mount Maker Charters are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Note from host: Dogs only. Max of 2.
Strategies to get the perfect vacation home experience:
When to visit Atlantic Beach & When to book:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in the Havelock area. Reserve your rental property in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Havelock area travel guide magazines which will include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Havelock visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a designated group leader, select your dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Ocean/Sound View Condo Near Beach with WiFi, Private Deck, & W/D - Dog-Friendly has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before you book the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Is your group looking for special amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your . We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- To make sure damages are not linked to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas upon your arrival. Speak to the property manager immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a great vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Hang 10 Donuts - 1.2 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.6 miles
- Kidz at Play - 1.7 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 3.2 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 3.5 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- Amos Mosquito’s Restaurant & Bar - 0.4 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Reserve - 4.6 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.2 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 3.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.3 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 3.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.4 miles
- Carolina Princess - 1.6 miles
- Kidz at Play - 1.7 miles