- As low as $243/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Horse riding nearby
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 864 sq ft (80 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 864 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
A Place At The Beach 275
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
A Place At The Beach offers broad amenities and one of the best family getaways imaginable - there's practically no reason to ever leave the resort grounds!
Can’t you just see the excitement on your kids’s faces as they approach the outdoor swimming pool and water slide or the nine-hole putt-putt golf course? Don't forget about the hot tub, the shuffleboard, the tennis and basketball courts, the game room, and the gas grilles. There's even an indoor pool should the rain ever decide to move in. Ready to hit the beach? You can follow the walkway to the elegant, white sand of the Crystal Coast and ride the waves, soak up the sun, or collect seashells.
This charmingly redecorated, oceanfront, corner condo is located on the second floor. With plenty of seating in the living room, including a new couch and loveseat added in 2021, you can comfortably appreciate your favorite shows and DVDs on the cable TV. Step outside, have a seat on the balcony, and relax in the fresh ocean air. You'll also find a entirely equipped kitchen with new appliances and countertops, a stacked washer/dryer in the closet, and space to dine at both the six-person table and the bar counter.
The primary bedroom features a TV of its own, a ceiling fan, private balcony access, and an en suite bathroom. The second bedroom, located near the second full bathroom, is ideal for the kids.
Things to Know
No smoking allowed
This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina, LLC.
Parking notes: Parking for two cars is available.
This rental is located on floor 2.
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this condo is by the sea. Fort Macon State Park and Beaufort Historic Site are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cape Lookout National Seashore and Rachel Carson Reserve. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Havelock rental experience:
Get the best rental value:
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of NC. Book your Havelock vacation in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Some property management companies offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines contain deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Selecting the best rental home in the Havelock area:
- First, have your family select date ranges and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Redecorated, Oceanfront, Corner Condo with Balcony & Shared Hot Tub/Pools has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available online. Otherwise, call the host before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what is right for your family.
- If there's a certain Havelock destination you are crazy about, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
During your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- To make sure damages are not linked to your stay, inspect for any problem areas when you arrive. Contact the rental manager right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Most rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.9 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.0 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 3.6 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.3 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.8 miles
- Amos Mosquito’s Restaurant & Bar - 1.3 miles
- Island Grille - 1.4 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.7 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.0 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 2.6 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 2.7 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.7 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 2.7 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.7 miles
- Carolina Princess - 1.7 miles