About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Welcome to "Reel Nice", a fisherman's heaven, and not a bad deal for a wife who comes along and wants to shop in the cute boutique and gift stores downtown, or take a cool breezy walk on the boardwalk and check out the international yachts, sailboats, and fishing boats. Or maybe meander on some gorgeously shaded backstreets and savor seeing all the pretty historic homes. Kids will appreciate a sail on a real Pirate Ship, the "Revenge", for an interactive voyage full of festive music and water cannons! Named "America's Coolest Modest Town" by Budget Travel magazine, and "America's Favorite Town" and one of "America's Finest Towns for Holidays", by Travel & Leisure magazine, Beaufort has plenty to offer for everybody! Scuba Divers will enjoy the warm water wreck diving in our area known as "The Graveyard of the Atlantic". After a long day of fishing, diving, or shopping, enjoy a "Reel Nice" place to come back head downtown to the waterfront for dinner and a fun nighttime out! Or walk down the road to Brasserie 823, an adorable coffee shop/wine & beer bar. Rent the golf cart for your stay and zip around town in style!
The home has a special driveway to park a sizable boat and trailer, and stay attached to the car. The public boat ramp is right around the corner from the home! Everyone will appreciate the nearly full acre of yard, especially the kids and dogs! Multiple families will adore this home, with 3 queen bedrooms, and a bedroom for the kids-with two sets of bunk beds, sleeping a total of 5 in that room. There is a commercial ice maker and a bait & fish refrigerator/freezer in the shed out back, along with a charcoal grille to prepare up all the fish that was caught that day. There is a fish cleaning station out back behind the shed. Bring your own ROKU or Firestick to enjoy tv on the intelligent tvs, or watch YouTube tv. A golf cart is available to rent for 36.00 a nighttime, and the place is pet friendly as well for 35.00 per nighttime. Come be our guests, and have a "Reel Nice" time!
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Croatan National Forest and Rachel Carson Reserve, while North Carolina Maritime Museum and Core Sound Waterfowl Museum and Heritage Center are cultural highlights. Jet skiing and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking and cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Havelock vacation rental booking tips:
Finding the best rental home value:
- To get the most suitable rental home within your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Havelock restaurants and activities.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Havelock area travel guides which often include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Havelock visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the best rental in Beaufort:
- Start by having your family agree to dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Reel Nice is a fisherman's paradise! Plenty of room for boats and trailers! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Havelock rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before booking the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must book a rental that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Get the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. Get in touch with the property manager right away to document any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a terrific time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 3.2 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.6 miles
- Roland’s Barbecue - 0.4 miles
- Taste of China - 0.4 miles
- Domino's Pizza Crystal Coast - 0.5 miles
- Beaufort Café - 0.5 miles
- Blackbeards Grill and Grog - 0.7 miles
- City Kitchen - 0.7 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 0.8 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 0.9 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 0.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.9 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 0.9 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 3.4 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.9 miles
- Lazy Livin Yacht Tours - 0.6 miles