About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2570 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Jewel Of The Isle
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Book today this generously decorated, third-row bungalow located just a short walk to the beach! This appealing bungalow has both lower and upper porches for you to appreciate your morning coffee and your evening drinks! Some exceptional amenities include central heat/air, a entirely equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, washer/dryer, three TVs, DVD and CD players, beach chairs, an outdoor shower, and complimentary high-speed WiFi and Internet!
Things to Know
No smoking is allowed
This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina, LLC.
Parking notes: Can park up to 4 cars in the driveway.
This rental is located on floor 1.
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this cottage is by the sea. Fort Macon State Park and Beaufort Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Anchorage Marina and Triple S Marina. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best vacation rental experience:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- Summer is high season in the Havelock area. To find the most suitable rental within budget, we suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite Havelock restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Havelock area visitors guide magazines which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Havelock visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your search:
- Start by choosing vacation dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Spacious Third Row Beach Cottage w/2 Porches, Central A/C, Free High-Speed WiFi has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible online. If not, reach out to the property owner before you reserve your home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You will need to work out what is best for your family.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your group is bringing pets, search for a property that allows animals. Get details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Note any issues with the property at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would back home.
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great reviews to stimulate more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 0.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.9 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.0 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 2.3 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.9 miles
- Island Grille - 0.1 miles
- Sub Tropics - 0.2 miles
- Amos Mosquito’s Restaurant & Bar - 0.3 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.8 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.6 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 4.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.0 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 4.1 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 4.1 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 4.1 miles