- As low as $129/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 832 sq ft (77 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 832 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Sunshine Cottage, Single-Level Home in Downtown Beaufort, NC. Bed Configuration: 1 King, Twin Trundle (2 twins)
Look no further for your opulent vacation location- Sunshine Cottage is a freshly remodeled single-family home in the beautiful town of Downtown Beaufort, NC. This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom home offers all the features and characteristics for the ideal family hideaway! The extravagant modern kitchen features a huge granite island with a gas stove, refreshed stainless-steel appliances, and seating for 4 people. An open concept flow from the kitchen to living room, accepts for painless entertaining and gathering. You can also appreciate time calming and watching a movie on the enormous flat screen TV or sitting outside on the screened in front porch. Throughout the home are lavish stained concrete floors. The master bedroom has a king size bed and wall mounted TV. There is an ensuite bathroom with a walk-in tile shower and vanity. In the guest bedroom you will find a twin trundle bed and an ensuite bathroom with a tub/shower combo and vanity.
Take advantage of being able to walk or bicycle to all the local stores and eateries that Downtown Beaufort, NC has to offer. The waterfront has charming sunsets and outdoor dining options to savor the vistas or weather! There are also multiple tourist attractions located on Front Street you can book such as: sunset cruises, dolphin tours, wild horse tours, Maritime Musuem, Beaufort Historic Site and the Old Burying Grounds. There are so many fun things for all ages!
This home is not pet friendly. Parking is shared with the studio apartment behind Sunshine Cottage. 2 parking spaces are allotted for Sunshine Cottage in the driveway.
Sunshine Cottage is located at 107 Sunshine Court in Beaufort, NC 28516.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Croatan National Forest and Rachel Carson Reserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include North Carolina Maritime Museum and Mount Maker Charters. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing, birdwatching, and fishing.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the very best vacation property experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Booking your rental property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Summer months are high season in the Havelock area. Reserve your vacation home in Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Property managers sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Havelock visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby accommodations and attractions.
Choosing the best vacation home:
- First and foremost, have your group agree to trip dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Sunshine Cottage in Downtown Beaufort, NC. Walking distance to waterfront shops and restaurants! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the host before reserving your home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or charges applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Record any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Many rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 3.8 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 4.2 miles
- Mill Whistle Brewing - 0.5 miles
- 34° North Restaurant - 0.8 miles
- Taste of China - 0.9 miles
- Beaufort Café - 0.9 miles
- Domino's Pizza Crystal Coast - 1.0 miles
- Roland’s Barbecue - 1.0 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 1.2 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 1.2 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 1.2 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 1.2 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 1.3 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 4.0 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Estuarine Reserve - 0.7 miles
- Lazy Livin Yacht Tours - 1.3 miles