- As low as $714/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 17
- Arcade/game room
- Pool or billiards table
- 1 total pets
- 5 bathrooms
- 8 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the ocean
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 17
- 8 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Recently remodeled in 2022. Enormous infinity swimming pool with various chaise lounges and pergola for appreciating your favorite drink. Savor a sunbathing deck on the fourth level with expansive vistas of the Atlantic Ocean. Professionally decorated and designed, this beautiful secluded property is ideal for those looking for a unique oceanfront experience. Giant gourmet kitchen with double ovens, enormous capacity refrigerator, and dishwasher. Two king primary suites with private baths and balcony. A cavernous ground-level game room with huge screen TV, pool table, and other games. Theater room. Covered and open sitting areas with porch furnishings, gas grille, and hot/cold outside shower. 10 Intelligent TVs for streaming, wireless Internet access, and ceiling fans throughout. Simple access to Atlantic Beach, Morehead City, Beaufort, Fort Macon and the NC Aquarium.
About the Area
Located in Pine Knoll Shores, this vacation home is on the beach. Fort Macon State Park and Beaufort Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Country Club of the Crystal Coast and Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
1 total pets
Tips to get the best Havelock vacation home experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Havelock area. Booking your vacation home in the Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes.
- In the Havelock area, The earlier you can book, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Havelock visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have money saving offers on nearby shops and restaurants.
Selecting the perfect vacation rental in Pine Knoll Shores:
- To start, have your family agree to date ranges and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Sunshine Estate. Stunning, Newly Renovated and Oceanfront with a Pool! has 8 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Havelock rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before you book your home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Is your group looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected everything. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to drive more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Billfish Grill & Bar - 0.8 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 3.1 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 3.1 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 3.8 miles
- Molly's Beachside Bar And Grill - 1.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.6 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 2.1 miles
- Morehead Burger Company - 2.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.6 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 4.1 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.1 miles
- Trusty Watersports - 3.3 miles
- Game on Escape Rooms - 4.6 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 0.9 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 1.3 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 1.3 miles