- As low as $334/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Limited onsite parking (max 4 spaces)
- Memory foam mattress
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Bring the big family or have a multi-family vacation with this ENTIRE duplex. Both units are entirely supplied and freshly remodeled. Top and bottom units have 2 bedrooms with 12" queen memory foam bed, a completely supplied kitchen, and a full bathroom with complimentary items supplied. A washer and dryer as well as an outdoor shower will make your sandy stay clean and delightful. There are 4 complimentary parking spots reserved in front of the property and you are just steps away from the ocean! Come relax!
About the Area
This cottage is located in Atlantic Beach. Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail and Rachel Carson Reserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum. Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway and Mount Maker Charters are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to book the best vacation rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your vacation rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Summertime is high season in the Havelock area. To book the most suitable vacation home for your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many rental management companies supply Havelock area visitor guides which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Havelock visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and picking your Havelock rental:
- Select a group lead, select your dates, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Updated FULL Duplex - Perfect Large Fam Vacay Spot has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible online. If not, call the property manager before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's an individual Havelock beach you are crazy about, look for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Upon arrival, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all belongings. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good ratings to compel more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Billfish Grill & Bar - 4.8 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 0.2 miles
- Kidz at Play - 1.7 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.9 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.1 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 2.1 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 2.5 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.7 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.6 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.4 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 4.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.2 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 4.2 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 4.2 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 4.2 miles