- As low as $175/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 2
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
PRIME LOCATION! Why Knot Getaway is an adorable studio in Downtown Beaufort on Front Street overlooking the water of Taylor's Creek-great location for a coastal hideaway! This prime spot is ideal for calming, strolling the waterfront boardwalk, and appreciating local shopping and eateries. It also includes complimentary parking with its own dedicated parking spot in the rear parking lot. Savor birds eye vistas of Beaufort, Carrot Island and Taylor's Creek on the common area rooftop and midfloor decking.
This is a 216 sq ft rooftop studio condo in a historic building in the center of downtown Beaufort. There is a comfortable queen bed with a freshly remodeled Kitchenette and striking mosaic tile work in the shower and floors. The Kitchenette includes a Keurig coffee maker, hot plate, electric skillet, toaster and ample supplies of dishes and silverware. There is a private rooftop deck overlooking the harbor where you can appreciate sunrises or sunsets with your coffee or drinks.
It is the ideal location to walk to all the excellent eateries, bars, stores, museums and day cruises - use our complimentary parking and not worry about driving until you have to leave! You are only a ferry ride away to the handsome beaches of Cape Lookout. Also, you can take the Waterbug boat tours to Carrot Island to sit on the beach, Sand Dollar Island to get bucket fulls of sand dollars or see the wild horses at Shackleford Banks. Feel complimentary to bring your own boat and store it at the Beaufort Docks or Boathouse Marina as well. Lots to do and the ideal hideaway!
About the Area
This apartment is located in Beaufort. Rachel Carson Reserve and Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include North Carolina Maritime Museum and Mount Maker Charters.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal vacation home experience:
When to book a Havelock rental & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Beaufort. Booking your Havelock vacation rental in the Fall or Spring is a great way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many property management companies supply Havelock area visitors guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Havelock visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select your vacation dates and budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Why Knot Getaway- Rooftop with Water View! Unit E has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Havelock vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what configuration is optimal for your family.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs might be applied to your agreement.
- Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon arrival, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- At departure, complete a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on great feedback to propel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.5 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.9 miles
- Kidz at Play - 3.3 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 4.4 miles
- Queen Anne's Revenge - 0.0 miles
- Dock House Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- Clawson’s 1905 Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- Aqua - 0.1 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Estuarine Reserve - 1.8 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 0.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.1 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 0.1 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 0.1 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 0.1 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 0.1 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.1 miles
- Island Traders - 0.0 miles
- Cru Wine Bar, Coffee Shop & Wine Store - 0.1 miles
- Shack Shoppe - 0.1 miles
- Beaufort Olive Oil Company - 0.1 miles
- Turner Street Market - 0.1 miles
- Mattie King Davis Art Gallery - 0.1 miles
- Salty Catch Seafood Company - 1.9 miles
Ready to book Why Knot Getaway- Rooftop with Water View! Unit E?Book Online Get Information Call: