- As low as $1,200/Week
- DVD player
- Foosball table
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Lobster/crab pot
- Near a hospital
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this PropertyCome appreciate the beauty of Emerald Isle in our BEACHFRONT home with a private pool!
10 bedroom, 6 bath home with private pool at the Point on Emerald Isle. The home is split into 2 duplexes so there are 2 family rooms, 2 kitchens and 2 laundry rooms!
(We previously only listed each side separately, so CHECK OUT our reviews on Vacation Rental By Owner listing numbers 1290224 and 1298093.)
Located at the highly sought after area of the island called The Point.
We completely made over the home in 2018 including a new saltwater pool, quartz counter tops, linens, appliances, paint, and floor throughout.
You will adore the private walkway to the beach, deck overlooking a private pool, ceiling fans in every room, covered parking, Wi-Fi, and Intelligent TVs in every room.
NEWLY ADDED area to play cornhole and NEW enclosed outdoor shower with hot and cold water. (Added in 2021)
All new beds in 2022.
Spend your days on the biggest section of the beach right out your door or relax in the private pool for a change before retiring into the cavernous and beachy amenities that "The Rustic Peacock” has to offer.
Being at the Point offers the option to play on the beach picking up shells or walk around the inlet and discover the Sound.
Emerald Isle faces south so you have unobstructed vistas of the SUNRISE AND SUNSET from your upper and lower decks!
Watching dolphins swim and play in the surf is another favorite pastime.
The Rustic Peacock is ideal for families, guys' retreats, or ladies’ getaways… Rent this 10 BR, 6 BA home and bring whole family! The home is split as a duplex with 5 bedrooms, 3 baths on each side. This could also be great for 2 families visiting together or sizable families!
Weekly prices include linens, towels, and cleaning - No Hidden Fees
This is a non-smoking, no family pets allowed home.
Rents Saturday to Saturday.
This property is our only rental so you can relax knowing you will be the focus of our attention! Telephone us anytime for tips on the local area.
Come stay at The Rustic Peacock where the handsome Atlantic Sea is in your backyard!
- Many management companies and rental properties supply Havelock area travel magazines which feature coupons, either offered independently by merchants, or by way of a partnership between the property manager and the merchant itself. Look for these guides and discount books, because this allows travelers to enjoy the same great activities with a frequently considerable discounted.
- Desire to stay away from the packed areas and reduce costs? The off-peak shoulder seasons typically offer great rates on weekly rental properties.
- Are you a military veteran? Quite a few rental companies offer rate reductions to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a special offer.
- Some rentals are essentially catered to particular guests, whether it's soundside units with pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature private boat launching areas. If there's a certain Havelock atteaction that you love, look for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Rental companies and individual home owners commonly offer their guests the option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed as a result of health related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Many people are surprised to learn how many vacation homes can be found in Havelock. With such a big selection, guests are certain to discover a property that fits their expectations and budget.
Rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, systems and experience to provide painless operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Below are great tips and tactics to help you understand the vacation rental search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the right vacation property:
Do you think "AMAZING VIEWS!! Beachfront Home at The Point with a private POOL!" is the best rental for your upcoming visit? Read through this checklist to make sure it fits your needs.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Havelock vacation rentals start booking early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental..
Settle on your Area and Vacation Week
Consensus can be tough among family, but the moment this complicated part is finished everything will start to fall in place.
How Much Vacation rental Do You Really Need?
How many relatives are planning to share your vacation? Be aware that most homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for the family. Most vacation home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Create a Budget
Does your selected vacation property fit your budget during that choice Summer week? If many individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, ensure each group understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Generally speaking, just one person in the group will be in charge of making the whole reservation and getting each person's share.
Vacation home Features
What amenities is the family interested in? Are you looking for a vacation property with open-air kitchen? Will the property need to be beach front, the downtown area, or close to restaurants? Are sheet sets offered with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Create a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Special Issues to consider
Frequently the older generation has problems with staircases. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Think About Furry Family Members?
Remember to include your companion! Even though a number of rental homes allow household pets, guidelines and costs fluctuate per rental. Type of animal, size and dog breeds can be limited. Read your agreement carefully! Additional charges may apply when animals are included.
It Is Time to Search
Many internet resources exist to match clients with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Havelock local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local agencies generally have an exclusive selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation home has everything required. If something is missing, the rental management company may know of similar homes that suit your desires and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an extra night. Your best prospects for a reduced rate will be shifting to an off-season week.
Study the Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the normal rate, travelers will have to pay state taxes when renting "AMAZING VIEWS!! Beachfront Home at The Point with a private POOL!", as well as any other additional fees that may be required depending on their situation, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary with each property. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives comfort should catastrophe strike.
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Keep in mind that most rental contracts require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Remember to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your rental! You're on your way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. If you discover damages, or if fixes are needed contact the home manager immediately.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, property access, pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Be considerate of the neighborhood. Permanent residents probably live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay much more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best places for night life?
- Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Even if you're paying a house cleaning fee, The rental home should be in good condition. Sinks brimming with dirty dishes, surplus sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be dealt with prior to leaving.
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to be certain no damage occurred during your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Many property management companies and vacation rental websites allow customers to offer feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong and they did not fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to note that as part of your critique.
Hold a debrief with the members of your group. Did they feel about the vacation rental? If everything was fantastic, next year's vacation planning will be relatively easy. Otherwise, you've acquired useful experience that will help with another search.
- Mac Daddy's - 3.8 miles
- 4 J's Cafe and Bakery - 2.8 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 3.3 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.7 miles
- Ben & Jerry's - 3.7 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 3.8 miles
- Lazzara’s Pizza & Subs - 2.3 miles
- 4J’s Cafe And Bake Shop - 2.8 miles
- Mac Daddy's - 3.8 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 3.2 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 2.0 miles
- Harrika’s Brew Haus - 2.6 miles
- Water Boggan - 2.6 miles
- Dudley's Marina - 2.6 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 2.7 miles
- Teezher Charters - 2.8 miles