- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Indoor pool
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Atlantic Beach’s striking beaches, close by attractions, and delicious seafood have kept guests coming back year after year. The oldest of five resort towns, this calming destination is the home of beachside resort, Atlantic Beach (Formerly Peppertree Atlantic Beach). Condo-style units feature full kitchens and porches, ideal for appreciating the ocean breeze. An abundance of onsite amenities include two outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor Jacuzzi, miniature golf, tennis courts, volleyball, beach access, and resort activities and entertainment.
About the Area
This villa is located in Atlantic Beach. Fort Macon State Park and Beaufort Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum. Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway and Flatwaters Paddling are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Atlantic Beach rental booking tips:
Sticking to a rental home budget:
- Summertime is high season in Atlantic Beach. To get the best value, consider changing your family's Havelock vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warm weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- In the Havelock area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local Havelock area magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides have money saving offers on local shops and restaurants.
Selecting the best vacation rental in the Havelock area:
- Choose dates and budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. beautiful resort villa steps from beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before you book your rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out what is optimal for your trip.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- Upon check-in, note any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few concerns.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Billfish Grill & Bar - 4.0 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 0.6 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 1.9 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.1 miles
- Kidz at Play - 2.1 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.4 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.7 miles
- Monkey Bar & Grill - 0.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.6 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 4.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 5.0 miles
- Game on Escape Rooms - 1.8 miles
- Kidz at Play - 2.1 miles
- Carolina Princess - 2.6 miles
- Trusty Watersports - 4.7 miles