- As low as $135/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1140 sq ft (106 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1140 square feet
Dunescape Villas 255
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Discover oceanside appeal and oceanfront serenity on the shores of Atlantic Beach, at this dreamy ocean-view condo. Boasting a beachfront location with central access to close by stores and eateries, this little slice of heaven is the ideal spot to slip into carefree coastal living. During your stay, be sure to take advantage of all of Dunsecape Villas' excellent amenities offerings. Take a dip in the shared pool or savor an afternoon of fishing on the shared dock, which has ample seating, and a cleaning sink. Multiple hoses are conveniently located under the parking areas, ideal for rinsing off cars, fishing rods, and surfboards. For some off-site fun, check out Game On Escape Rooms, the North Carolina Aquarium At Pine Knoll Shores, or the Lost Treasure Golf & Raceway.
The inviting interior showcases playful pops of coastal color and comes equipped with all the modern amenities of home. Parlor on the plush couch and tune into your favorite shows on the intelligent TV, or head out to the private, entirely screened balcony and get lost in the countless ocean vistas. You'll find the kitchen well-equipped with all the major appliances and cookware need for painless at-home meal prep, and additional perks include central air-conditioning, complimentary WiFi, and a private washer/dryer.
- Fishing dock
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services available with guests’ own account(s).
This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this condo is by the sea. Coral Bay Shopping Center and Morehead Plaza Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail and Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental home tips:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in Atlantic Beach. Reserve your vacation in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Often, property management companies supply Havelock area travel guides which often include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Finding the perfect vacation home in Atlantic Beach:
- Start by choosing trip dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Ocean-view condo with beachfront access, pool, fishing dock, & private balcony has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking pages. If not, contact the host before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what configuration is optimal for your vacation family.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or costs might be applied to your contract.
- If there's a specific Havelock beach you crave, look for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of difficulties.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- During arrival, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a fantastic stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Billfish Grill & Bar - 2.9 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 1.7 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 1.9 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.1 miles
- Kidz at Play - 3.1 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.5 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 3.8 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.5 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.0 miles
- Game on Escape Rooms - 2.7 miles
- Kidz at Play - 3.1 miles
- Carolina Princess - 3.7 miles
- Trusty Watersports - 4.0 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 1.0 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 1.4 miles