About this Property
- Sleeps 20
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 5500 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Our Beach home is a very unique octagonal-style home with a lot of natural stone features. The home is a 5,500 sq ft cavernous place to gather for sizable families, family get-togethers or group gatherings. It features a very enormous, open kitchen/dining/living room area, 5 bedrooms (sleeping 20 people!), 3 bathrooms, game room, pool table, deck and pool area!
The first floor has 2 bedrooms, one bathroom, a kitchenette/dining area, laundry area with full size washer and dryer, a game room with pool table and 2 intelligent TVs. The biggest lower level bedroom features 3 twin over full bunk beds - enough sleeping space for 9! The top bunk beds are for kids. The additional first floor bedroom features a queen bed - room for 2! The game room also has a sleeper couch (room for 2) and 2 additional couches.
The second floor features a sizable open-concept Kitchen/Dining Room/Living Room area. with huge, open windows for a spectacular view. The main dining room table has seating for 8 and the kitchen island has seating for an additional 4 people. The living room area includes 3 couches and 2 chairs - so much space for socializing and entertaining! The second floor also includes 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The master bedroom includes a king size bed (room for 2) and full-sized bathroom. In addition the master bedroom has a separate on-suite style bedroom with 2 twin beds (room for 2). The on-suite also includes an exterior door for direct access to the pool and deck area. The master bedroom also includes a conservatory (sunroom) that over looks the pool and deck area, has plenty of seating and a sleeper couch (room for 2). The third bedroom features 2 queen-sized bed (room for 4) and a huge walk-in closet.
The pool and deck area feature a large in ground pool with a max. depth of 5 feet. The pool entrance includes a seating area inside the pool for cool relaxation during those hot summer months! The deck includes a long bench/seating area. The pool is not heated.
NOTE: We do have a security camera that overlooks the pool/deck area.
The poolside gazebo has also been refreshed to include a brand new bar and sitting area- great for getting out of the summer sun.
The Atlantic ocean is 300 yards walking distance from the home!
About the Area
Located in Emerald Isle, this vacation home is near the beach. Emerald Plantation and Salty Air Open Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Croatan National Forest and Emerald Isle Woods Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Emerald Isle Adventures and The Sweet Spot. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing, kayaking, and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
Rental booking tips and tricks:
Find your perfect rental:
- To find the best value, shift your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Havelock area visitor guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- First and foremost, have your family commit to a vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Unique Octagonal-Style Beach Home with Pool + Dog Friendly! has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Havelock rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is often available online. If they are not listed, call the property manager before reserving your home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or costs applied to your invoice.
Know before you go:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- During arrival, record any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a excellent time? Many rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Mac Daddy's - 3.7 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 1.3 miles
- Ben & Jerry's - 1.3 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.4 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.7 miles
- 4 J's Cafe and Bakery - 2.2 miles
- Circle Pizza - 1.0 miles
- The Village Market - 1.1 miles
- Mac Daddy's - 3.7 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 0.8 miles
- Cedar Street Park - 1.2 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 1.2 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 1.3 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 1.3 miles
- Island Harbor Marina - 1.9 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 2.2 miles