- As low as $216/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Day bed
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2500 sq ft (232 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2500 square feet
Clear the calendar for a calming getaway at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home in Beaufort. Constructed in 1958, this home maintains an simple-going ambiance and that comforting old-appeal feel. Featuring a warm interior, a comfortable sunroom, and a shaded porch, this home has it all. Take a dip in the water, cruise across the Newport River, or meet the scallywags of the Beaufort Pirate Invasion. No matter how you choose to spend your time, prepare to be the captain of this great hideaway!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Fireplace | Dock | Secluded 3 Acres
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Sunroom: 2 Twin Daybeds
OUTDOOR LIVING: Patio, outdoor seating & dining
INDOOR LIVING: Flat-screen TV, 2 dining tables, laptop-friendly workspace, walk-in shower, shower/tub combo, ceiling fans, board games
KITCHEN: Stovetop, oven, refrigerator, cooking basics, dishware/flatware, coffee maker, microwave, toaster, trash bags/paper towels
GENERAL: Free WiFi, central heating & air conditioning, hair dryer, washer/dryer, laundry detergent, linens/towels
FAQ: Step-complimentary access via ramp
PARKING: Driveway (4 cars)
-- THE LOCATION --
HISTORY BUFFS: Beaufort Historic Site (2 miles), Old Burying Ground (2 miles), Fort Macon Beach & Historic Landmark (11 miles), Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area (13 miles), Tryon Palace (39 miles)
SPLASH ZONE: Homer Smith Docks and Marina (2 miles), Beaufort Pirates Revenge (3 miles), Beaufort Parasail (3 miles), AB WaterSport (7 miles), Island Water Sports Units (18 miles)
SUN AND SAND: Radio Island Public Beach Access (4 miles), Circle Regional Beach Access (8 miles), Atlantic Beach Town Park (8 miles), Ocean Blvd Public Beach Access (10 miles), North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores (13 miles)
TEE TIME: Brandywine Bay Golf Club (13 miles), Star Hill Golf Club (26 miles)
AIRPORTS: Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (38 miles), Wilmington International Airport (100 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it painless to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family pets allowed
- No events, events, or huge gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Arts and Things Gallery and Morehead Plaza Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Rachel Carson Reserve and Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail. North Carolina Maritime Museum and Mount Maker Charters are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental tips:
How to get the best rental value:
- To book the largest rental home within budget, we highly recommend booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular Havelock attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Havelock area, The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many property management companies supply Havelock area visitor guides which will include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Havelock visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting and booking the bestrental home:
- Select vacation week and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family requires. 1950s Beaufort Home w/ Patio, On Newport River! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking websites. If not, contact the host before reserving your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- If there's a particular Havelock destination you long to visit, look for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During arrival, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to propel future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 3.1 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.4 miles
- Kidz at Play - 3.8 miles
- City Kitchen - 1.1 miles
- Roland’s Barbecue - 1.4 miles
- Domino's Pizza Crystal Coast - 1.4 miles
- Dragon King - 1.4 miles
- Taste of China - 1.5 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Estuarine Reserve - 3.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.8 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 1.8 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 1.8 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 1.8 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 1.8 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 1.8 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 1.8 miles