- As low as $200/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- Video library
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fence around the pool
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: NO SMOKING ALLOWED INSIDE OR ON THE PRIVATE DECKS.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1028 sq ft (96 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1028 square feet
It doesn’t get any better than this elegantly decorated top floor, 2 bedroom, 2 full bath, completely remodeled Queens Court condo that offers impressive vistas of the ocean from both the living room and master bedroom decks. "Jackpot" (1304 Queens Court) features gorgeous luxury vinyl floor throughout, a comfortable living room with a mirrored wall that reflects the amazingly countless ocean view, a completely equipped kitchen, dining area for 6, oceanfront master bedroom (firm King memory foam bed) with en-suite bathroom, and a second bedroom (firm Queen memory foam bed) with adjoining bathroom. The living area and both bedrooms have their own flat screen T.V.s. Luxury linens and towels are supplied. Full size washer and dryer in unit. Whole home water softener. Cable and WiFi included. Granite counter tops in the kitchen and both bathrooms. Filtered drinking water with a dedicated faucet in kitchen. These are definitely upgrades from most beach units. Come, stay at "Jackpot". Unwind and appreciate the comfort of home away from home.
This condo is on the 3rd floor. The elevator is dependent upon electricity. Should there be a power outage or a mechanical issue with the elevator then it will be out of service. Please be aware of this if you have a person in your event that is unable to navigate stairs.
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING INSIDE OR ON THE PRIVATE DECKS.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFO:
* 25 years of age requirement to rent this property.
* min. occupancy is 4 people (ADULTS, CHILDREN & INFANTS).
* Sorry, No family pets allowed.
* Strictly NON-SMOKING inside or on the decks. Sorry, smokers are not welcome.
* 24 hour card activated Security Gate.
* Unassigned parking for 2 cars. 2 Gate Cards and 2 Parking Permits will be included.
* Towels and sheets are supplied with beds made upon arrival.
* Beach/pool towels are not supplied. Bring your own beach/pool towels.
* Please do not take my towels down to the beach or pool.
* Bring your own beach chairs and toys as they are not supplied.
* Bring your own dish/laundry/personal soaps, paper towels, toilet paper and trash bags.
* Golf Carts, Boats, Trailers and Skateboards are prohibited by the Queens Court HOA.
* Boat/Camper/RV parking available across the street @ Holiday Travel Park for a fee.
* Cleaning fee of $130 is added at time of booking.
* Damage Deposit of $700 is held against credit card credit limit at time of booking.
* Vrbo offers travel insurance through CSA ONLY AT THE TIME OF BOOKING. Consumer Reports highly recommends the website insuremytrip.com for travel insurance needs.
* Hurricane season is from June 1 through November 30.
* Fireworks are illegal in Emerald Isle.
* Open fires are prohibited on the beach.
* Fire ordinance prohibits any open flame or grilling within 25 feet of any structure. There are charcoal grilles and picnic tables by the pool for your convenience.
* It is illegal to walk on the dunes or on the sea grass/oats. Fines are steep.
* It is illegal to tamper with a sea turtle nest. It carries up to a $50,000 fine.
* It is illegal to dig holes in the sand on the beach leaving them unattended without filling them back in. It is a giant danger to emergency cars, pedestrians and wildlife. Fines are steep.
* Beach driving is allowed by permit only ($100 permit fee) from Sept 15 - April 30 (with the exception of the Friday before Easter through the Sunday seven days after Easter).
* Henna Tattoos are not allowed here. You will be held responsible for any damage to my belongings caused from a Henna Tattoo. Henna Tattoos rub off on anything they touch and the henna causes permanent stains.
* Reservations through travel agencies or other 3rd events are not accepted. Guest must book in their own name with their own contact information.
PEST CONTROL TREATMENT SCHEDULE:
3rd Thursday in February, April, June, August, October, and December. The entire building is treated. Pest Control arrives on site at 9 am and no exact time of arrival at this condo can be given. Pest Control has a key so nobody needs to be present to let them in. They will ring the doorbell, knock and announce themselves loudly before entering the condo. It takes them about 5 mins. to treat the unit and they will lock up when they leave.
* Cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant. Linens laundered and sanitized in hot water.
* Contact complimentary Check in/Check out
* Must follow all posted pool rules. Pool open dates and hours may vary with no notice. The projected 2023 Pool Season is May 15 - Oct 15. (Pool usually opens for the season right after Memorial Day and closes for the season right after Labor Day.) Use the pool at your own risk. There are no lifeguards at the pool. All kids under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
MINIMUM STAY INFO:
*** SUMMER: (2nd week of June through 1st week of Sept) - Rents weekly only. Sunday to Sunday. Check in Sunday @ 4 pm. Check out the following Sunday @ 10 am.
*** FALL, WINTER, SPRING: (2nd week of Sept through 1st week of June) - 2 or 3 nighttime minimum. Rents nightly, weekly or monthly. Check in any day @ 4 pm. Check out any day @ 10 am.
I also have another condo in this same building. Check it out!
1 bedroom/1 bath. "SweetWater" (1302 Queens Court). Vacation Rental By Owner Property ID # 969392.
About the Area
Located in Emerald Isle, this condo is on the beach. Emerald Forest Golf and Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Salty Pirate Water Park and Emerald Isle Adventures. The Sweet Spot and MacDaddy's Entertainment Center are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental booking tips and tricks:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in the Havelock area. Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many rental management companies supply Havelock area travel guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose the best vacation rental:
- Choose vacation week and maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. "Jackpot" ~ 1304 Queens Court ~ 2Bd/2Ba Top Floor Oceanfront Condo ~ Elevator has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Havelock rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before booking the property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to work out what is suitable for your vacation family.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or charges applied to your contract.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
More tips for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your smartphone.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- To make sure that damages are not linked to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during arrival. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on great reviews to compel more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Mac Daddy's - 2.8 miles
- 4 J's Cafe and Bakery - 0.5 miles
- 77 West Bar - 1.0 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.0 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.3 miles
- Ben & Jerry's - 1.4 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 1.4 miles
- 34 Degrees North - 2.3 miles
- Mac Daddy's - 2.8 miles
- The Salty Pirate Waterpark - 0.3 miles
- Bar 1957 - 0.6 miles
- 77 West Bar - 1.0 miles
- 34 Degrees North - 2.3 miles
- The GYM Cape Carteret - 2.8 miles
- Nancy Lee Fishing Charters - 3.8 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 4.2 miles