- As low as $1,100/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Lose damage fee if smoke is detected in house.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 8 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2750 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
NEW FOR SEPT 2022 - 2 BEAN BAG TOSS GAMES, 8 BEACH TOWELS, 4 UMBRELLAS, PLENTIFUL CHAIRS, BOOGIE BOARDS, BARBECUE GRILLS, SECTIONAL SOFAS, ALARM CLOCKS, BLOW DRYERS, USB PORTS, GOTHAM STEEL POTS, BAKING TINS, NEW TEAL DINNERWARE, NEW OUTDOOR SHOWER FIXTURES, KEURIG WITH ASSORTED COFFEE PODS PLUS DRIP POT, ALL SOAPS PROVIDED WITH WRAPPED LINENS.
COMING SOON 2023: SHIBUMIS, CHAISE LOUNGES, NEW DECK.
Summerplace is a classic bungalow-style oceanfront Full Duplex. Each side has 4 bedrooms and 2 baths and sleeps 9, separate kitchens and family rooms, so with the full property, you'll have a total of 8 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and room to sleep a total of 18 people (max of 14 adults over the age of 17). Six of the eight bedrooms have striking ocean vistas; there are bedrooms on both first and second levels! Plenty of room for family and friends. In addition to being just steps from the impressive sandy beach, Summerplace features roomy upper and lower decks from which you can appreciate those spectacular oceanfront vistas. Please note these are two units that do not connect, but both decks are connected with two deck tables. You can also choose to rent just one side or the other, they are separate, just ask me!
Along with cozy, comfortable furnishings, and calming coastal colors, so close to dining and shopping! We are on the very BEST part of the island, on the five thousand block with Publix groceries at the eight thousand block, Surfs Up and Bogue Inlet fishing pier just three miles away, tons of eateries and shopping, and just a few miles from the North Caroline Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and Atlantic Beach attractions!
Each side has 5 intelligent TVs with Roku streaming and high-speed WiFi accepting you to stream from your favorite streaming account. Each side also has both Keurig and drip coffee pots, brand new Gotham Steel pots and pans, mixers and ice cream makers, toasters, dishwashers, full-depth refrigerator, and full-size washer and dryer, personal alarm clocks each bedroom, blow dryers in each bath, separate outdoor showers plus an additional THIRD shower and rinsing spigot on the walkway to the sand, USB ports, and ceiling fans in every room.
Additionally, we have supplied sand toys, beach chairs, umbrellas, body boards, bean bag toss and BBQ grilles with charcoal so that everybody can savor a fun day on the beach without having to lug those items with you from home.
Home is meticulously maintained by the owners who are local in greater Morehead City area. Do not hesitate to contact us for any little need or question, we are extremely accommodating and know the area extremely well.
WE REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING:
1 -A COPY OF YOUR VALID ID WITHIN 24 HOURS OF BOOKING
2-OUR RENTAL AGREEMENT, SIGNED/INITIALED & RETURNED
CLEANING FEE of $150 and a $100 linen fee are added at time of booking
About the Area
Located in Emerald Isle, this vacation home is on the beach. Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier and Star Hill Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Emerald Plantation and Salty Air Open Market. Traveling with kids? Consider Flatwaters Paddling and Emerald Isle Adventures. Windsurfing, motor boating, and surfing/body boarding offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Havelock rental home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in the Havelock area. Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many property management companies supply Havelock area visitors guide magazines which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Havelock visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing the best rental home in Emerald Isle:
- Start by selecting your the best vacation week and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. AMAZING EMERALD ISLE OCEANFRONT SLEEPS 18 NEAR DINING SHOPPING AQUARIUM! has 8 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you book the vacation home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what is best for your vacation group.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Have a wonderful stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Record any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if there is a dispute.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to inspire more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 2.9 miles
- Ben & Jerry's - 3.0 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.0 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 3.4 miles
- 4 J's Cafe and Bakery - 3.9 miles
- Circle Pizza - 2.7 miles
- The Village Market - 2.8 miles
- Pizza Inn Emerald Isle - 2.8 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 2.5 miles
- Cedar Street Park - 2.8 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 2.9 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 3.0 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 3.0 miles
- Patsy Pond Nature Trail - 3.4 miles
- Island Harbor Marina - 3.5 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 3.9 miles
- J R Dunn Jewelers - 3.7 miles
- Carolina Home and Garden - 3.0 miles
- Ben & Jerry's - 3.0 miles
- Flipperz Madris Khakis - 3.4 miles
- Churchwell's Jewelers - 2.8 miles
- Wings Beachwear - Emerald Isle - 2.9 miles
- Island Essentials - 2.9 miles
- Elly's Gifts - 3.8 miles
Ready to book AMAZING EMERALD ISLE OCEANFRONT SLEEPS 18 NEAR DINING SHOPPING AQUARIUM!?Book Online Get Information Call: