About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Amish Country comes to the Beach. The Lancaster Park Models were constructed with actual log timbers and are quality-constructed homes. We choose the Sierra model because of the available spaces. There is a Queen size bed in the primary bedroom and bunk beds in a private area; the kids may want to bring their sleeping bags and sleep in the loft, even if they are 20+. There is a full bath—the kitchen and living room open floor plan to make the space look even more broad. The best part of the cabin is its ten-foot-deep covered front porch. The outside looks rustic, but once you step inside, you are at the Beach with the décor. You will want to spend a lot of time watching the marina boats come and go along with the yachts on the Intracoastal waterway. There is a table that seats four and a kitchen bar for four more folks to sit and dine. Don't want to prepare? Historic Beaufort, NC. is just 5 miles away had has top-rated eateries according to Trip Advisor.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this cabin is on the waterfront. Bock Marine and Jarrett Bay Marine Industrial Park are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit North Carolina Maritime Museum and Mount Maker Charters. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs)
Tips and Tricks to get the best Havelock vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- In the Havelock area, The earlier your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Summer is high season in the Havelock area. To find the best value, consider changing your family's Havelock vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many property management companies supply Havelock area travel guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Havelock visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and choose the bestvacation home:
- Start by selecting your trip dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Are cabins is the latest addition. Pet friendly and close to Beaufort, NC has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking pages. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a property that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a particular Havelock beach you are crazy about, look for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Note any issues with the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on great reviews to propel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.