- As low as $102/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to our double queen suite! The ideal comfortable space for you, your family, and your four-legged friends to appreciate your time together in Atlantic Beach. This cute and comfortable space is filled with two queen-size beds, granite countertops, tile floors, a refrigerator, a microwave, and a full bath and is cleaned by our marvelous and professional team of housekeepers.
Wanting to bring your family pets with you?
No problem! All of our rooms are pet friendly. We accept up to two dogs per room for a pet fee of $20 per pet per nighttime.
We are only a 5 min walk away from the beach in Atlantic Beach, as well as the best local eateries in the area. Come hang out & savor yourselves! We look forward to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Atlantic Beach. Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail and Anchorage Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Coral Bay Shopping Center and Morehead Plaza Shopping Center. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: A $20/pet/night fee must be paid at check-in
Tips to get the perfect vacation rental experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best value, change your family's Havelock vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, property management companies supply Havelock area visitors guide magazines which will include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Havelock area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking yourrental:
- To start, have your group decide on vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Double Queen-Unit 107 has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property owner before reserving the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out what configuration is best for your group.
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of problems.
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your family's stay, record any problem areas during check in. Contact the property manager immediately to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers bothering your peaceful home. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a wonderful stay? Most rental managers make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Billfish Grill & Bar - 4.6 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 0.2 miles
- Kidz at Play - 1.8 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.0 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 2.2 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.3 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.5 miles
- Roma Pizza & Subs - 0.1 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.1 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 4.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.4 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 4.5 miles
- Game on Escape Rooms - 1.6 miles
- Kidz at Play - 1.8 miles
- Carolina Princess - 2.2 miles