- As low as $805/Night
- 12 Bedrooms
- 12 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 24
- 12 bathrooms
- 12 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 7200 sq ft (669 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 24
- 12 Bedrooms
- 12 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 7200 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Absolutely ideal for bigger groups or multiple families, Beaufort Villas offers four separate townhomes in the heart of Beaufort - you're just two blocks from the historic downtown Beaufort waterfront! Whether you have come to soak up the sunshine on the sand or discover the vibrant downtown filled with stores and eateries, this will be the ideal home base to return to each evening. Plus, each of the townhomes future a private balcony to sip a drink or morning cup of coffee in bliss!
Inside, each of these spaces are outfitted with modern decor, brand-new appliances, and ample space for everybody to spread out. Mealtimes will be a breeze with a entirely equipped kitchen as well, so the cooks of the group can bring along their favorite recipes and show off their culinary skills. The high-speed WiFi will allow everybody to stay connected throughout your stay, and streaming is available with your own accounts! Plus, everybody can pack light with a private washer and dryer supplied.
Don't miss out on this rare opportunity and call this complex home base while it lasts!
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming is available with guests' own accounts.
This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 8 cars.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Beaufort. North Carolina Maritime Museum and Core Sound Waterfowl Museum and Heritage Center are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Arts and Things Gallery and Morehead Plaza Shopping Center. Mount Maker Charters and North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Havelock rental home experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Havelock area. To book the largest rental within budget, we recommend booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Havelock visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides contain deals for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Planning and picking your prefectvacation home:
- Begin by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Four townhomes - heart of the city - elevator, balconies, fast WiFi, central AC has 12 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Havelock rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the host before booking the rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is best for your family.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
During your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- At Check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your life at home. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed everything on check-out day. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and look for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on good feedback to drive more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 3.3 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.7 miles
- Kidz at Play - 4.1 miles
- Mill Whistle Brewing - 0.2 miles
- Beaufort Café - 0.3 miles
- Freschi’s Food - 0.6 miles
- Les Ciseaux - 0.6 miles
- Taste of China - 0.6 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Reserve - 1.3 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 0.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.8 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 0.8 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.9 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 0.7 miles
- Port City Tour Company - 0.8 miles
- Beaufort Historic Site Visitor Center and Museum - 0.8 miles