- As low as $138/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golfing on site
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Superb location with private access to sandy beaches for sunbathing or 2 on-site swimming pools.
Principal Bedroom - Kind
2nd Bedroom -Queen
Sleeper Couch- Queen
*2-3 WEEK RENTALS WILL CHARGE 1 1/2 FEES FOR LINENS & CLEANING PRICE WILL NOT REFLECT ON WEBSITE * * 1 MONTH RENTALS WILL BE DOUBLE THE LINENS & CLEANING PRICE WILL NOT REFLECT ON WEBSITE *
* PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS *
All prices are subject to a departure cleaning, linen and reservation fee, 12.75% sales tax and a $79.00 Vacation Rental Damage Protection Plan. All costs and taxes are subject to change without notice.
NO SMOKING, NO FAMILY PETS
We rent to family groups, married couples, or mature adults over the age of 25. We do not, under any circumstances, rent to groups for proms, graduations, college home events, etc. Misrepresentation will result in immediate eviction without refund.
All prices and/or descriptions are subject to change. Although every precaution is taken, errors in prices and/or descriptions do occur on our web site and in printing. We reserve the right to correct any such error.
** TWO OPTIONS FOR DAMAGE PROTECTION **
1. Damage Protection Insurance – For an additional $79.00, this plan covers up to $3,000 in unintentional damages to the rental unit that may occur during your stay. Report the damage to us, we’ll take care of the rest!
2. Security Deposit - $750 is immediately charged at time of booking. If the property is left undamaged, keys & parking passes returned, your security deposit will be refunded within 45 days after check out.
** PLEASE INITIAL ON YOUR PAPERWORK WHICH OPTION YOU PREFER ** ONE MUST BE SELECTED
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this condo is near the beach. Fort Macon State Park and Beaufort Historic Site are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail and Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and horse riding nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best Havelock rental home experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- To get the best value, consider changing your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Havelock area travel guides which will include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Havelock area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by selecting your trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Gorgeous Ocean Side Condo With A Private Beach Access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you will need a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- During arrival, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- At departure, complete a walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and scan for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Billfish Grill & Bar - 2.4 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 2.0 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.1 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 2.2 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 2.2 miles
- Kidz at Play - 3.5 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.9 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 4.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.1 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.5 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 4.0 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 2.4 miles
- Game on Escape Rooms - 3.0 miles
- Kidz at Play - 3.5 miles
- Trusty Watersports - 3.8 miles
- Carolina Princess - 4.2 miles