- As low as $450/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Local meal delivery service
- Marina nearby
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2199 sq ft (204 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2199 square feet
You don't have to break the bank to go on a summer beach vacation with your family that will create memories for a lifetime. Recently refreshed, fresh, open concept, lofted ceilings, sunny and cavernous, 3 story beach/fishing vacation townhouse with 3rd floor ocean and sound vistas located on a peaceful cul de sac with everything you need for a ideal beach vacation. Less than 5 min walk to a charming, white sand Atlantic Beach or the marina.
Unit A is the far right unit. There are 2 balconies (top one with ocean vistas). It's just a short walk to the beach, the pier, eateries, and the marina! The deeded path between the homes leads you directly to the beach.
3rd (top) Floor -> Master bedroom #1 with full en suite bath. Totally outfitted kitchen with all new appliances. Family room with plenty of comfortable seating, balcony with vistas of the Atlantic Ocean, dining room table with seats 6 comfortably, with 4 additional seats at the bar/counter. Half bath.
2nd (middle) Floor -> Master bedroom #2 with full en suite bath, private balcony, Intelligent TV, Two bedrooms - one queen, one with twin-over-full bunk, and additional full bath.
1st (bottom) Floor -> Bath/laundry room - shower stall, sink, toilet.
Wood floors on third floor, ceramic tile on ground floor, brand new carpet in bedrooms.
Gas grille in back of unit available for use.
Driveway can accommodate up to 2 cars. Garage has space for one modest car. Per the town of Atlantic Beach, street parking is not allowed.
This home is equipped with intelligent TV's and wireless internet year round.
Our home is PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED in between each guest. All hard and high-touch surfaces are cleaned and sanitized for your safety. All linens are laundered and included to you but feel complimentary to bring your own if you prefer. This home is not 100% dander/pet allergen-complimentary due to service animals. SNOW BIRDS - If you are looking to get away from the cold winter with an extended trip to the gorgeous state of North Carolina and want to rent by the month, drop us a line to discuss discounted prices.
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Macon State Park and Beaufort Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum. Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway and Mount Maker Charters are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Kayaking, water tubing and windsurfing adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best Havelock vacation home experience:
When to reserve a Havelock rental home & When to go:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Havelock area. To get the most suitable rental home within your budget, we recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at Havelock restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Some hosts and property managers offer promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Havelock area travel guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Havelock visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Finding the best rental home in the Havelock area:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Fall/Winter Sale! Steps to beach, beach & sound view. Perfect for a getaway! has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally available on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property owner before reserving your rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You will need to work out what configuration is best for your vacation.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a rental that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Add the owner's phone number to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Note any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected everything. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Many rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Hang 10 Donuts - 0.6 miles
- Kidz at Play - 1.7 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.8 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.8 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 2.4 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 2.8 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 3.1 miles
- Island Grille - 0.1 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.8 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.8 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 3.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.8 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 3.9 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 3.9 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 3.9 miles