- As low as $407/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- Foosball table
- Table tennis
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fence around the pool
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 16
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2400 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Our family has a appreciate for the coast and an affinity for the historic town of Beaufort, North Carolina, a waterfront community and one time home of the notorious pirate, Blackbeard. We appreciate to boat, surf, scuba dive, sail, kayak, fish and wander the beaches in search of ocean treasures. We gravitate to all things nautical including GREAT seafood and oceanside ambience. We are adventure seekers and this coastal home is the ideal hideaway where we can pursue all our oceanside passions. We named our the home Nimbus Novem which was the name of our first sailboat, a 1972 29 foot Ericson that was our young family's camper on the water from 1999 to 2015. Nimbus Novem or Cloud Nine translated from Latin, was constructed in 2019 in the community of Beaucoast and is a 2nd home for the Exums. The home runs off a solar array system with Tesla panels and 2 whole-home backup Tesla Powerwall batteries. In the event of a power outage, this home will continue to be powered by solar energy and battery backup. Nimbus Novel is also vacation rental we are excited to share with other adventure seekers. Beaucoast is a planned community with dock for launching kayaks and temporary boat mooring, a kayak storage barn, a community swimming pool, a exercise center, a boutique convenience store “Traders”, a clubhouse with ping pong tables, impressive kayak & fishing ponds and an inviting close knit community of homeowners and vacation goers. Google "Beaucoast" to find out more. It's located in Beaufort just off Taylor's creek with countless eateries, bars, a brewery, coffee stores and shopping. You are a 15 min. car ride to some extraordinary beaches in Atlantic Beach. This 4 bedroom home sleeps 16 comfortably, 4 of which have their own space in our studio apartment with kitchenette, full bath and an outside shower. The apartment is over the garage. This home has a screened in porch in front and outdoor terrace in the back with table, chairs and rockers, a garage and level II EV (Electrical Car) charging outlet. PLEASE NOTE: we sometimes block the studio apartment room for owner usage for brief maintenance trips, while tenants are staying in the MAIN home. Please make sure when you inquire that you specify that you need the 4th bedroom which is the studio apartment. The home sleeps 12 and the with the apartment over the garage the property sleeps 16. The property is equipped with exterior Ring cameras for security purposes.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is near the beach. Beaufort Historic Site and Core Creek Bridge are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Arts and Things Gallery and Morehead Plaza Shopping Center. Traveling with kids? Consider North Carolina Maritime Museum and Mount Maker Charters. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal Havelock vacation home experience:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- June, July, and August are high season in Beaufort. To find the largest rental within your budget, we recommend reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities.
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Havelock area travel guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Havelock visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your rental search:
- Choose your dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Solar Home "Nimbus Novem" At Beaucoast has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the host before you book your home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is right for your vacation group.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly property. Get details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Record any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on good reviews to inspire future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 4.0 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 4.4 miles
- 34° North Restaurant - 0.6 miles
- Mill Whistle Brewing - 0.7 miles
- Taste of China - 0.8 miles
- Domino's Pizza Crystal Coast - 0.9 miles
- Blackbeards Grill and Grog - 0.9 miles
- Roland’s Barbecue - 0.9 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 1.4 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 1.4 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 1.4 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 1.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.5 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 1.6 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 4.2 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Estuarine Reserve - 0.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.5 miles
- Salty Catch Seafood Company - 1.2 miles
- Shack Shoppe - 1.5 miles
- Mattie King Davis Art Gallery - 1.5 miles
- Island Traders - 1.5 miles
- Cru Wine Bar, Coffee Shop & Wine Store - 1.5 miles
- Turner Street Market - 1.6 miles
- Beaufort Olive Oil Company - 1.6 miles
Ready to book Solar Home "Nimbus Novem" At Beaucoast?Book Online Get Information Call: