- As low as $109/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoke Free Facility. Only allowed by guard shack
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Paper towels
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 300 sq ft (28 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 300 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Come and experience over 600 ft of our PRIVATE PRISTINE BEACH and Crystal Clear Pool while staying at the Newest Oceanside Condo (Constructed 2015) in this area of Atlantic Beach! Hear the crashing waves and gaze at the Carolina Dunescape from your couch! Just 50 steps outside your unit to feel the sand between your toes! Our SECLUDED BEACH offers you the enjoyment of peaceful strolls, shelling, sunbathing, and sunset walks. There is a Coastal Bicycle Path for running, bicycle rides, and walking. Watch Sun, Surf & Sand Vacation Units presents Ocean Sands on YT.
Our guests' safety and comfort are our number one priority and the space is professionally cleaned and thoroughly sanitized before your stay. There is no "shared air" as there is no enclosed lobby and the unit has an individual wall mounted a/c. This is a SMOKE-COMPLIMENTARY Oceanside Complex. The aerial photo shows how close you will stay to the beach as well as the location of your space within the building.
This studio unit is located on the 1st Floor of the Oceanside of the complex. Due to the height of the broad North Carolina Dunes, the unit has a "DUNES VIEW' and NOT a direct ocean view. The unit interior features a queen bed, a full size futon, a kitchenette w/ appliances, flat screen TV, and WiFi. Ideal for couples, singles, and families with modest kids. An Outdoor Pool, 3 Charcoal BBQ Grills, 2 Gazebos, and a fish cleaning station are available to guests.
There is no daily maid service but towel swap outs can be arranged for $10 upon request (paid directly to the cleaning service). There is a coin operated laundry room on site for longer stay guests.
Secure Free WiFi is supplied for your convenience. Many local eateries/stores are within walking distance. Dollar General is across the street. Food Lion is just a mile away. Additional eateries, a movie theater, and a shopping center are a short drive away.
Ideal hideaway for a charming weekend, or a family getaway ...watch dolphins splash from the oceanside gazebo ... don’t miss the sunset over the ocean waves .... walk the sandy beach ... build a sandcastle with the kids ... surf cast for one of the many varieties of fish in our ocean waters ... watch surfers hang ten.... Jet-ski or Parasail ... take a jog, or ride your bicycle on the new Atlantic Beach bicycle trail ... appreciate the ride on the new Cape Lookout ferry... check out the wild Spanish ponies of Shackleford Banks.... take the kids to the new Atlantic Beach recreation park for mini golf... and don't forget the fantastic NC Aquarium!
- Ideal for couples, singles, or modest families
- Max occupancy 4.
- Ocean Sands is a SMOKE COMPLIMENTARY COMMUNITY. No smoking on the premises. Thank you for understanding.
- Sorry but Animals are not allowed per Homeowners Rules
- 2 cars max on property per unit rented
- Sorry no boats or trailers allowed to park on the premises
- Facilities only for registered guests to include pool, parking, and beach access.
We have multiple units in the same complex, so If you need more than one unit, or if we do not have your dates available in this unit, message us for assistance so we can provide additional options.
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this condo is near theme parks and on the beach. Fort Macon State Park and Beaufort Historic Site are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area and Cape Lookout National Seashore. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal NC. To find the best vacation home within your budget, we recommend booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at popular Havelock attractions and restaurants. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, rental management companies supply Havelock area visitor guides which often include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Havelock visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to select the perfect vacation rental in Atlantic Beach:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and select a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. ????OCEANFRONT DUNESCAPE VIEW_Direct Beach Access????Kitchen????Pool????WiFi has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking websites. If not, email the property owner before you book the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is suitable for your trip.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Does your family require special amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
More tips for your visit:
- Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many difficulties.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- To make sure no damages are linked to your visit, inspect for any problem areas during arrival. Call the property manager immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a great vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.1 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 2.2 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.2 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.8 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 4.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.2 miles
- Molly's Beachside Bar And Grill - 0.3 miles
- Monkey Bar & Grill - 1.3 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.3 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 3.9 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 2.3 miles
- Carolina Princess - 4.0 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 4.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.2 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 1.1 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 1.3 miles