- As low as $113/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor pool
- Paper towels
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 300 sq ft (28 sq m)
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 300 square feet
Open concept condo-tel located in the heart of Atlantic Beach. 2 queen size beds sleeps 4. Updated condo at Bogue Suites. New floor and refreshed bathroom. New linens and pillows. Cozy and clean -poolside. Hop skip and a jump to beach or sound. Gazebo with grilles on sound side and swings for calming and taking in the ocean breeze. A true get away! Make your reservation today as this "beach jewel" will not last long.
About the Area
This apartment is located in Atlantic Beach. Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail and Country Club of the Crystal Coast are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway. North Carolina Maritime Museum and Flatwaters Paddling are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best Havelock rental experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Havelock area. Reserve your rental property in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides contain offers and deals for local shops and restaurants.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select your vacation dates and budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Poolside Ground Floor with access to Beach and Sound has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before you book the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish which bed configuration is right for your vacation group.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a property that allows animals. Request information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Have a great stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- At Check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of difficulties.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a wonderful stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Billfish Grill & Bar - 2.7 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 1.8 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 1.9 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 1.9 miles
- Kidz at Play - 3.2 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.6 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 3.9 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.3 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.2 miles
- Game on Escape Rooms - 2.7 miles
- Kidz at Play - 3.2 miles
- Trusty Watersports - 3.8 miles
- Carolina Princess - 3.8 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 1.1 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 1.2 miles