- As low as $154/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to our 2 room king suite! The ideal comfortable space for you, your family, and your four-legged friends to appreciate your time together in Atlantic Beach. This cute and cozy space is filled with a king-size bed, queen-size sleeper couch, mini refrigerator, granite countertops, tile floors, a microwave, cooking silverware, and a full bath. Everything is cleaned by our amazing and professional team of housekeepers.
Wanting to bring your family pets with you?
No problem! All of our rooms are pet friendly. We accept up to two dogs per room for a pet fee of $20 per pet per nighttime.
We are only a 5 min walk away from the beach in Atlantic Beach, as well as the best local eateries in the area. Come hang out & savor yourselves! We look forward to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Atlantic Beach. Fort Macon State Park and Beaufort Historic Site are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail and Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Havelock vacation rental experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Summertime is high season in the Havelock area. To get the most suitable rental home within your budget, we suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Havelock visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have discounts for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Narrow your Search:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family requires. 2 Room King-Unit 504 has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the property owner before booking your home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or charges may be applied to your invoice.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- To make sure that damages are not attributed to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. Get in touch with the host right away to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Billfish Grill & Bar - 4.6 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 0.2 miles
- Kidz at Play - 1.8 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 1.9 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.0 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 2.2 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.3 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.5 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.6 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.1 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 4.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.4 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 4.5 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 4.5 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 4.5 miles