- As low as $82/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Internet access
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 816 sq ft (76 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 816 square feet
Southwinds E17 Whale Rested
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Savor ample sunshine, sand, and surf for your upcoming hideaway to Atlantic Beach at this third-floor beach-view condo! Appreciate a amazing location within walking distance of an uncrowded beach and less than two and a half miles from downtown Atlantic Beach and all of its outstanding eateries. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate all the great parks close by - even parks that are kid-friendly! Other must-visit attractions you can find within 10 miles include Fort Macon State Park, Game On Escape Rooms, Jaycee Park, North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores, and Lost Treasure Golf & Raceway.
This condo is part of a family-friendly complex with two seasonal outdoor pools that are simply ideal for summer visitors! When you are not taking advantage of these amazing amenities, relax on the pool-facing balcony, furnished with a nice dining table and chairs - this is a fantastic spot for memorable breakfasts, charming meals, and delicious snacks at nighttime. Plus, you can admire the ocean vistas from here. Inside, this beachy getaway features an open floor plan seamlessly combining all spaces into one. Spread out comfortably in the sunny living area after a invigorating splash in the pool and watch a favorite show or movie on the TV. The chef of the group will have a blast preparing savory treats on the go and full-course meals in the well-appointed kitchen with all stainless steel appliances. A stackable washer/dryer makes this getaway ideal for longer stays.
Things to Know
Check-in time: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out time: 10:00 a.m.
All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
There are no elevators. Guests must use the stairs to reach the unit.
This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this condo is on the beach. Triple S Marina and Anchorage Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum. Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway and Mount Maker Charters are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Atlantic Beach vacation property experience:
When to visit Atlantic Beach & When to reserve a rental home:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of NC. To book the best vacation home within your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at Havelock restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many rental management companies supply Havelock area travel guide magazines which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Havelock visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the perfect rental:
- Select vacation dates and max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Third-floor condo near beach with views, outdoor pools, balcony, W/D, & AC has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before reserving the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or charges applied to your agreement.
- If there's an individual Havelock attraction you are crazy about, keep an eye out for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Tips for your stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your family's visit, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. Speak to the host right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected everything. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a great stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.0 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 2.1 miles
- Kidz at Play - 2.2 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 4.1 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.4 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.9 miles
- Amos Mosquito’s Restaurant & Bar - 1.4 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Reserve - 3.7 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.1 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 2.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.6 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 2.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.3 miles
- Carolina Princess - 1.8 miles
- Kidz at Play - 2.2 miles