- As low as $147/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2154 sq ft (200 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2154 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Oceanside Duplex, 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths. Bed configurations: 1K, 2Q, & 1 Twin Trundle
Escape for a family getaway to Barefoot West in Atlantic Beach, NC. This tasteful home offers a well-equipped kitchen and roomy living room that is ideal for the family to gather for dinner or movie nighttime after a fun day spent at the beach! Premier linens are included in each reservation with beds made. No smoking allowed. The master suite offers access to the outdoor deck for appreciating the sunrise or sunset. This duplex also has a one car garage and outdoor shower. Book your stay today at Barefoot West!
Animals are considered (Dogs Only); however, there will be a $200+tax (one pet) or $400+tax (two family pets) non-returnable pet fee added to your reservation after booking. Please note the final quote before booking will NOT reflect the pet fee. That will be manually entered by the reservation team after booking.
Barefoot West is located at 203 A Barefoot Lane, Atlantic Beach, NC 28512.
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this vacation home is near the beach. Coral Bay Shopping Center and Morehead Plaza Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Croatan National Forest and Fort Macon State Park. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including fishing, birdwatching, and golfing.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips for getting the best Atlantic Beach vacation rental experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal NC. Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring months is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Havelock area magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guides have coupons for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Planning and picking the perfectvacation home:
- Begin by selecting your trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Oceanside Pet Friendly Duplex in Atlantic Beach, NC-Barefoot West has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Note any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of concerns.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on good feedback to propel new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.6 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.7 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 3.2 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 3.9 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.4 miles
- Amos Mosquito’s Restaurant & Bar - 0.9 miles
- Island Grille - 1.1 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.5 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.6 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 2.8 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.9 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 2.9 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 2.9 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.9 miles
- Carolina Princess - 1.5 miles