- As low as $184/Week
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Available in all rooms: Internet access
- Available in some public areas: Internet access
- Barbecue grill
- BBQ grill(s)
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 9
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this PropertyDuplex, 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths. Bed configurations: 1K, 2Q, & 1 Pyramid Bunk.
Escape for a family getaway to Barefoot West in Atlantic Beach, NC. This tasteful home offers a well-equipped kitchen and roomy living room that is ideal for the family to gather for dinner or movie nighttime after a fun day spent at the beach! Premier linens are supplied in each reservation with beds made. No family pets and no smoking allowed. The master suite offers access to the outdoor deck for appreciating the sunrise or sunset. This duplex also has a one car garage and outdoor shower. Book your stay today at Barefoot West!
Family Animals are considered (Dogs Only); however, there will be a $200+tax (one pet) or $400+tax (two pets) non-returnable pet fee added to your reservation after booking. Please note the final quote before booking will NOT reflect the pet fee. That will be manually entered by the reservation team after booking.
Barefoot West is located at 203 A Barefoot Lane, Atlantic Beach, NC 28512.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property management companies and vacation homes supply Havelock area vacation discount guides which feature offers, either offered individually by local companies, or by a partnership between the property manager and the vendor itself. Be on the lookout for these books and discount books, because this allows vacation goers to enjoy the same great activities at a generally substantial discounted.
- Are you willing to alter your travel dates? Off-peak times provide substantive savings.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of vacation rental companies offer financial savings to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a discounted price.
- Is there a particular activity that you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and attractions you are most interested in.
- Vacation rental companies and individual home owners generally offer clients the chance to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional fuel.
General Rental property Tricks & Tips
Many people are surprised to discover the number of rentals are available in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an perfect getaway to suit their Havelock gang, from restful condos to colossal event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their properties, management companies are critical in helping travellers with reserving, checking-in, house cleaning, as well as maintenance issues that may occur.
We have constructed a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation property experience.
Finding and reserving the right rental home:
Before you start to book "Barefoot West (Duplex)", go through our brief checklist of factors to consider.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Selection
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Havelock the best vacation rentals are booked early. To ensure the very best choice of properties, we advise searching and booking your Havelock vacation home 6-12 months in advance, whenever you can. Holiday reunions can be a great time for family groups to plot their Summer family vacations..
Choose your Place and Vacation Week
Oftentimes, the most challenging part of preparing for your vacation is deciding where to search, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, everything else becomes simplier and easier.
Selecting an Properly-Sized Vacation rental
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Keep in mind that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Generally rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Create a Budget
Make sure that "Barefoot West (Duplex)" suits your budget *during your desired week*. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company before reserving an expensive rental home. Most rental contracts require a single individual to be liable for the full reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the group searching for? Is a pool mandatory?Do you want a rental with patio kitchen? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Will the unit have bikes and beach toys available for use during your stay? Build a list of priority conveniences to help filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
In some cases the elder generation has challenges with staircases. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Remember to include your best friend! Animals are welcome at many vacation rentals, but guidelines can vary. Type of animal, size and dog breeds could be limited. Make certain to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Charges may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
Many websites exist to match clients with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Havelock local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Besides having exceptional rental properties, local companies provide fantastic service..
Re-read the description to ensure that the vacation rental has everything required. If something is missing, the home management company might know of comparable homes that suit your preferences and budget..
While not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your easiest possibility of a lower rate is changing to a less desirable week.
Read the Entire Contract
Read the complete contract and be sure you fully understand who is liable for:
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each property. Vacation home management companies and individual property owners often offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of your base rental home rate, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed as a result of personal health emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Keep in mind that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation home owner.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest saving the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. If you find property damage, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the property manager straight away. This can protect against disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, house access, swimming pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager promptly. A quick phone call avoids many hassles.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Many times, neighboring homes are lived in by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- When your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental to make sure no property damage occurred during your remain. If it is possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Many rental management company web sites ask for comments after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing recommendations. If something was disagreeable and they failed to fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the property was not as described, you may want to note that in your comments.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Did they enjoy their vacation? If everything was exceptional, next year's vacation planning is going to be quick. Maybe the property was not quite right, and you will better recognize how to refine your search next time.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.6 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.7 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 3.2 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 3.9 miles
- Resort Grill - 0.2 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.4 miles
- Amos Mosquito’s Restaurant & Bar - 0.9 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.5 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.6 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 2.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.9 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.9 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 2.9 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.8 miles