About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 450 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- No children allowed
The Historic District Bungalow offers 13 1/2" antique heart pine floors, 7' wainscoting, shiplapped cathedral ceiling offering a king bed with flat screen HDTV, granite shower, sitting area with flat screen HDTV, WiFi, and entirely outfitted modest kitchenette with sub zero appliances. Linens and towels are included. Appreciate calming on the covered front porch. An outdoor grille is supplied and bicycles are available upon request. Park your car and walk the town.
About the Area
In the city center, this vacation home is in a walkable area with great shopping. Old Burying Ground Historic Cemetery and North Carolina Maritime Museum are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Arts and Things Gallery and Morehead Plaza Shopping Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Rental booking tips and tricks:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- In the Havelock area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are booked early. Reserving your rental home up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Havelock visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Choosing the best rental home in the Havelock area:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Charming Upscale Bungalow - Beaufort Historic District - 129 Craven Street has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before you book the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out what configuration is suitable for your group.
- Visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or might be applied to your invoice.
More tips for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- To make certain that damages aren't linked to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas upon your arrival. Get in touch with the property manager right away to document any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a excellent time? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.5 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.9 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 4.3 miles
- Aqua - 0.1 miles
- Clawson’s 1905 Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- Beaufort Grocery Company - 0.1 miles
- Blue Moon Bistro - 0.1 miles
- Dock House Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.1 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 0.1 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 0.1 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 0.1 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 0.1 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.7 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.2 miles
- Beaufort Historic Site Visitor Center and Museum - 0.1 miles