- As low as $195/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- No pets allowed
- Power boating nearby
- Property does not allow children
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 450 square feet
The Historic District Bungalow offers 13 1/2" antique heart pine floors, 7' wainscoting, shiplapped cathedral ceiling offering a king bed with flat screen HDTV, granite shower, sitting area with flat screen HDTV, WiFi, and entirely outfitted modest kitchenette with sub zero appliances. Linens and towels are supplied. Appreciate calming on the covered front porch. An outdoor grille is supplied and bicycles are available upon request. Park your car and walk the town.
About the Area
In the city center, this vacation home is in a walkable area with great shopping. Old Burying Ground Historic Cemetery and North Carolina Maritime Museum are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Arts and Things Gallery and Morehead Plaza Shopping Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Beaufort rental property booking tips:
Getting the best rental home value:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in Beaufort. To book the best vacation home within budget, we suggest booking in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite Havelock restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, travel guides contain offers and deals for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your dates, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Charming Upscale Bungalow - Beaufort Historic District - 129 Craven Street has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Havelock rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you reserve your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's a specific Havelock beach you long to visit, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Know before you go:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect your property!
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas upon your arrival. Speak to the property manager immediately to report any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your life at home. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- At departure, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on great reviews to propel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.5 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.9 miles
- Kidz at Play - 3.4 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 4.5 miles
- Aqua - 0.1 miles
- Clawson’s 1905 Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- Ribeyes Steakhouse - 0.1 miles
- Beaufort Grocery Company - 0.1 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Estuarine Reserve - 1.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.1 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 0.1 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 0.1 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 0.1 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 0.1 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 0.1 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.1 miles
- Mattie King Davis Art Gallery - 0.1 miles
- Cru Wine Bar, Coffee Shop & Wine Store - 0.1 miles
- Island Traders - 0.1 miles
- Shack Shoppe - 0.1 miles
- Turner Street Market - 0.1 miles
- Beaufort Olive Oil Company - 0.2 miles
- Salty Catch Seafood Company - 1.8 miles
Ready to book Charming Upscale Bungalow - Beaufort Historic District - 129 Craven Street?Book Online Get Information Call: