- As low as $150/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fence around the pool
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Limited housekeeping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: NO SMOKING WHATSOEVER
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Come spend some time at beautiful Atlantic Beach. Stay a week or just a weekend; either way you won't be disappointed. Atlantic Beach offers a peaceful family-friendly ambiance but still offers plenty to do, such as a visit to Fort Macon, browsing local stores, dining out, movies, fishing, boating, or just hanging by the pool. There is also an aquarium less than 10 mins. away and there are beautiful neighboring towns like Morehead City and Beaufort that are great to walkabout, exploring the stores and trying out new eateries. If you want a little adventure, there are boat tours and day trips to close by islands where you can go shelling, see wild horses or just spend the day calming.
The condo is located at Bogue Shores Condominiums. Bogue Shores is a modest two-story building that sits on the Bogue Sound and is right across the street from the beach. There is a sizable pool and separately enclosed infant pool on the property, as well as grilles, a gazebo, a fishing dock and boat launch ramp. There is also a pathway with a pedestrian crosswalk that takes you directly from the property across the street to the beach.
The condo was just refreshed from top to bottom and is very clean. We take very good care of it and hope that you will too. The condo is one room, like a hotel room, with a bathroom and full kitchenette. There are two queen beds. Ideally 2-3 people would fit most comfortably, but 4 is the max.. The bathroom is modest and has a standup shower only. The kitchenette has a full size refrigerator, electric stovetop (no oven), microwave, toaster oven, Keurig, dishes, pots, pans, silverware, etc. There is a enormous flat-screen TV with cable and wifi available for your use. With linens and towels being supplied for you, and the condo being equipped with essentially everything you need, we make packing and planning very simple on you! Checking out is also a breeze! For the most part, all you have to do is pack up your stuff and head out! Leave the cleaning to us!
Please review the FAQs below and let me know if you have any questions!
How do I check in?
There is a lockbox on the door and you will be included the code on your check in day.
When is check in?
Normal check in time is 4pm, but I always offer early check in when possible. If I can offer an early check in, I will let you know.
Where do I park?
You can park anywhere other than in the boat parking section. Parking passes must be kept on your dashboard. They are located inside the unit.
What is supplied?
-2 rolls tp
-1 roll paper towels
What property rules should I be aware of?
-Absolutely no smoking inside unit
-No smoking in common areas
-No family pets
-Place parking pass in car
-No glass containers and no smoking in pool area
-No food or beverages in pool
-There are costs and rules for boat usage—if you have a boat please let me know
What time is check out?
Our normal check out time is 11am, but just like check in time, if I can accommodate a late check out, I always will. I will let you know.
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this condo is near the beach. Fort Macon State Park and Beaufort Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway. Traveling with kids? Consider North Carolina Maritime Museum, or check out an event or a game at Big Rock Stadium.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Atlantic Beach vacation rental experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in the Havelock area. Booking your Havelock vacation home in the Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Some owners offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many property management companies supply Havelock area visitor guide magazines which will include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Havelock visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose the perfect vacation home:
- To start, have your family agree to vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Clean Quaint Bogue Shores Unit has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Havelock rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what configuration is best for your vacation group.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly rental. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of issues.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would back home.
- During check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your peace. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Billfish Grill & Bar - 3.0 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 1.6 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 1.8 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 1.9 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.0 miles
- Kidz at Play - 3.1 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.4 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 3.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.5 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 3.5 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 1.9 miles
- Game on Escape Rooms - 2.6 miles
- Kidz at Play - 3.1 miles
- Carolina Princess - 3.6 miles
- Trusty Watersports - 4.0 miles