- As low as $176/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to our most cavernous suite! The 121 studio is the ideal comfortable space for you, your family, and your four-legged friends to appreciate your time together in Atlantic Beach. This cute and cozy space is filled with a king-size bed, two queen-size sleeper couches, a private covered patio overlooking the pool, a full kitchen including a stove, a full-size refrigerator, a microwave, granite countertops, tile floors, and a full bath. Everything is cleaned by our marvelous and professional team of housekeepers.
Wanting to bring your family pets with you?
No problem! All of our rooms are pet friendly. We accept up to two dogs per room for a pet fee of $20 per pet per nighttime.
We are only a 5 min walk away from the beach in Atlantic Beach, as well as the best local eateries in the area. Come hang out & savor yourselves! We look forward to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Atlantic Beach. Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail and Anchorage Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area and Rachel Carson Reserve. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
Getting the best Havelock rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal NC. Reserve your Havelock rental in Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Havelock area travel guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Havelock visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select your vacation dates and budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. 2 Room King Studio Apartment.-Unit 121 has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before you reserve the rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- Visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or costs could be applied to your invoice.
During your stay:
- Add the host's contact info to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make certain that damages aren't linked to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during arrival. Make contact with the rental manager right away to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many difficulties.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Billfish Grill & Bar - 4.6 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 0.2 miles
- Kidz at Play - 1.8 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 1.9 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.0 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 2.2 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.3 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.5 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.6 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.1 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 4.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.4 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 4.5 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 4.5 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 4.5 miles