- As low as $193/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Come visit Atlantic Beach for some sun, surf, and sand! Originally the Captain's Bridge Motel in the 1970s, the interior of the studio unit has been remodeled and decorated with a cute beachy vibe. The property features PRIVATE GAZEBO ACCESS to a handsome, SECLUDED BEACH for the enjoyment of peaceful strolls, shelling, sunbathing, and sunset walks. There is also the coastal bicycle path for exhilarating running, bicycle riding, or walking.
Our guests' safety and comfort are our number one priority and the space is professionally cleaned and thoroughly sanitized before your stay. There is no "shared air" as there is no enclosed lobby and the unit has an individual wall mounted a/c and heating system. This is a SMOKE-COMPLIMENTARY Oceanside Complex. The aerial photo shows how close you will stay to the beach as well as the location of your space within the building.
The original building was run as a motel constructed in the 1970s but it has been refreshed and furnished with a comfortable full size bed, queen size couch sleeper, kitchenette w/ appliances, shower, flat screen TV, and WiFi. You cannot beat this location! This unit faces East towards the neighboring complex. It is a 1st floor end unit that is closest to the ocean and has the convenience of being able to drive up and park right in front of your unit.
Appreciate your morning coffee or evening glass of wine from our wraparound shared balcony seating area or walk to the two Gazebos overlooking the Ocean to feel the fresh breezy air. Ideal for couples, singles, and families with modest kids. An Outdoor Pool, 3 Charcoal BBQ Grills, 2 Gazebos, and a fish cleaning station are available to guests.
There is no daily maid service but towel swap outs can be arranged for $10 upon request (paid directly to the cleaning service). There is a coin operated laundry room on site for longer stay guests.
Many local eateries/stores are within walking distance. Dollar General is right across the street and Food Lion is just a mile away. Additional eateries, a movie theater, and a shopping center are a short drive away.
Ideal hideaway for a charming weekend, or a family getaway ...watch dolphins splash from the oceanside gazebo ... don’t miss the sunset over the ocean waves .... walk the sandy beach ... build a sandcastle with the kids ... surf cast for one of the many varieties of fish in our ocean waters ... watch surfers hang ten.... Jet-ski or Parasail ... take a jog, or ride your bicycle on the new Atlantic Beach bicycle trail ... feel the wind through your hair on the new Cape Lookout ferry... check out the wild Spanish ponies of Shackleford Banks.... take the kids to the new Atlantic Beach recreation park... and don't forget the marvelous NC Aquarium!
- Ideal for couples, singles, or modest families
- Max occupancy 4. Ideal for 2-3 adults or 2 adults-2 kids.
- This is a SMOKE COMPLIMENTARY COMMUNITY. No smoking on the premises.
- Sorry but Animals are not allowed per Homeowners Rules.
- 2 cars max allowed per unit rented.
- No boats or trailers allowed on the premises.
- Facilities (pool, parking, and beach access) for registered guests only.
- Unit professionally cleaned prior to your arrival. No daily maid service.
- Coin Operated Laundry facility on site.
- Once booking is confirmed you will receive an information packet via e-mail to help you prepare for your stay.
- This is a privately owned vacation rental and not a Hotel thus we include a List of the Association Rules, which all guests must follow.
We have multiple units in the same complex, so If you need more than one unit, or if we do not have your dates available in this unit, message us for assistance so we can provide additional options.
Thank you and We look forward to seeing you at the beach :)
About the Area
This condo is located in Atlantic Beach. Fort Macon State Park and Beaufort Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Country Club of the Crystal Coast and Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental home tips:
When to visit Atlantic Beach & When to reserve a Havelock rental home:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Atlantic Beach. To find the largest vacation home within your budget, we recommend booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies supply Havelock area travel guide magazines which include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Havelock visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting the perfect vacation home in Atlantic Beach:
- Start by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. ????Cozy Seaside Studio Condo_Pool_Direct Beach Access has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before you book the vacation property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly property. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- To make certain damages are not attributed to your family's stay, record any problem areas upon your arrival. Make contact with the host immediately to report any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on great ratings to inspire future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Billfish Grill & Bar - 2.6 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 2.0 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.1 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 2.2 miles
- Kidz at Play - 3.4 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.8 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 4.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.3 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 3.9 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 2.3 miles
- Game on Escape Rooms - 2.9 miles
- Kidz at Play - 3.4 miles
- Carolina Princess - 4.0 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 1.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.2 miles
- J Chalk Designs - 1.3 miles
- J R Dunn Jewelers - 3.2 miles
- Island Traders - 1.3 miles
- Atlantic Beach Cinema - 1.3 miles
- Atlantic Beach Surf Shop - 1.7 miles
- NC Seafood - NC Dept of Agriculture - 1.9 miles
- Wings Beachwear - Atlantic Beach - 2.0 miles
Ready to book ????Cozy Seaside Studio Condo_Pool_Direct Beach Access?Book Online Get Information Call: