- As low as $220/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Arcade/game room
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fence around the pool
- Fitness center
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Indoor pool
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Water park
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Renovated in 2020. 2BR, 2BA, Great beach access, indoor/outdoor pools, game rooms, activities, equipment units. Peppertree Resort in Atlantic Beach is a vibrant family resort with painless access from the mainland at Morehead City, NC. Safe and secure with their own superb beach access, and tons of activities for guests of all ages. Adjacent to public park with skateboarding and water play. Simple shopping close by and attractions like the North Carolina Aquarium, Fort Macon, historic Beaufort, trips to islands for lighthouse and wild ponies viewing. NO FAMILY PETS, (sorry).
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this apartment is near the beach. Fort Macon State Park and Beaufort Historic Site are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail and Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area. Traveling with kids? Consider North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best Havelock vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in Atlantic Beach. Book your vacation home in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain money saving offers on local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Finding the perfect vacation home in the Havelock area:
- Start by having your family decide on a vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Oceanview @ Peppertree, great beach access, 3 pools, 2BR sleeps 6, 2 bathrooms has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Havelock vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before reserving your rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- If there's a particular Havelock beach you long to visit, keep an eye out for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- Note any damages to the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of concerns.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to inspire future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Billfish Grill & Bar - 4.2 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 0.5 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 1.8 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 2.0 miles
- Kidz at Play - 2.0 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.3 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.3 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.6 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.8 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.4 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 4.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.8 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 4.9 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 4.9 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 4.9 miles